Chapter 19: On A Table

High Point had in fact not been bad what so ever, just now. But Greensboro, that was a whole different ball game. As it was that it seemed like there was in fact chaos around every corner. As I felt practically feel the dead crawling behind my back just now.
I felt sick as to the fact that it was that I had even thought on it that way. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do my self just now.
It felt like we were in hell, as it was that it seemed like there was no where to go back ahead. Which was the worst possible path, as it was that it was where all the dead were at. As it was far too late to turn back and take the other paths that would set us back several days.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on that for a bit more time. I suddenly did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to also speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Come on... Come on..." I said, as if it was that it was going to help us find some where safe. Which it was just a simple pipe dream at the very least for just now. As it was that it did in fact seem like there was no where for us to go of course.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that we then did in fact just seem to turn around another corner, at that.
As it was simply just more of the dead, which did in fact seem to need to make us hide behind a wall. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Andrew. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak to all of us very quietly, all at the exact same time too.
We're going to have to find a way to sneak through these ally ways... The streets are far too packed... If worse comes to worse, we might have to fight on ahead... I just don't want to risk losing lives just yet..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to cringe a bit at what he had said.
It was clear that it was that it was mainly what it was that he seemed to be thinking just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that.
And I began to start to hear the voice of Tanner, at that. As it was clear that he was not at all happy as to just what it was that Andrew had just said. As I then began to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Why would you get us to go through the down town of a city? This was a terrible idea... You are putting all of us at risk... Now we might all be done for..." Tanner said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was clear that he was very upset with Andrew just now, as well.
As it was that it almost seemed like he wanted to pick a fight with Andrew, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as to just all that was going on just now. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then also seemed to start to hear the voice of Jordan all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he was standing up for his father, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at Jordan. As I saw that it was that he him self, had his eyes squinted at Tanner. As I then began to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"What happened to following Shannon's path? This was clearly on Shannon's path... We had no choice..." He said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact just seem to bring up a very fair point on just what it was that he had said.
As Tanner was in fact kind of acting a little bit hypocritical. As it was that he had in fact been saying that over and over again to Andrew. As Andrew had in fact eventually decided that it was that it was what it was that we were going to do.
Which may very well lead to the eventual down fall of us all. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head off of all of those thoughts. As I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Daniel, as to my surprise he just then began to start to step up and speak.
As it was that I had began to start to realize it was the case. So did every one else, all at the exact same time as well. As every one then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Enough fighting and arguing for now? We've got to go now, and fast... I think we need to fight... The dead are about to come up from behind and we will be trapped..." He said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that it seemed to make every ones eyes wide, none the less.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to bring up a very fair point. But it did in fact not seem to be the point that any one did in fact want to hear just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, of course. That was when it was that I just then eventually seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I then began to start to hear the voice of Christian as well. As I then began to start to turn my head on over to my old mentor. As I then began to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say in the very first place any ways.
"Daniel is right... We must fight... There is 11 of us, and maybe 50 of them at max... We do this fast and we can get ahead..." He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he also did in fact just seem to bring up a very fair point him self.
As much as it was that I really did in fact not want to hear as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self of course. As I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Andrew, all at the exact same time too. As he once again began to start to step up and speak to us all, once again.
As it was that I just seemed to have once again realized it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact begin to start to suddenly listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now.
"Alright... Weapons ready... We go now..." He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden gulp as to just what it was that he had in fact exactly said just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my blade from out of my buckle, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to do my best to try to keep my self calm, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden just close my eyes.
As I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then eventually did in fact just seem to see every one go right on ahead, at that. And they then did in fact just seem to follow Andrew, at that.
As it was that he seemed to take the lead for every one, all at the exact same time too. As we all then did in fact just seem to walk right in to the street, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, at that.
"Well shit... Here we go..." I seemed to just say to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I knew that I was in fact quite a bit afraid as to just what it was that I was about to do. As I then did in fact begin to start to let them take the lead on what we were doing.
This was the most amount of dead that it was that I had ever fought at one time, of course. As I felt like at one small mess up, it could lead to the eventually demise of one of us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as those thoughts seemed to come in to my head of course.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to come close to one of them, all at the exact same time too. I heard the voice from the left side of me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that it was in fact my friend Jordan that was telling to me right now.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case of course. I did in fact just seem to simply let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I fought my urge to look at him of course. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me just now.
"I've got your sides... Just fight off the ones in front of us..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod in a bit of a response to him. To let him know that I had in fact heard what it was that he had said.
Even though I knew very well that he was in fact being the same way as I was just now. As it was clear that his eyes were in fact not on me what so ever just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply continue to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As in the end, I eventually just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As I then did in fact just seem to slam my blade in to one of the dead.
Making sure that I did it as to just the way that I had been taught. That way it was that the blade came easily right back to me as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, doing so.
"Alright... One down..." I said, as it was that I felt like I wanted to count how many were left. But I knew that was far too much time, none the less. As well as the fact that it was that I saw that the others were in fact taking out the ones that they needed to, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit more time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to suddenly just go right on ahead, at that.
And I heard the yells of some one from not too far away from me. As it was that it seemed like a lot more of a yell of pain, than it was that it was a battle cry, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to not get my eyes off of just what it was that was going on just now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to slam my blade in to another one of the dead. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again speak to my self, at that.
"This is the only thing that matters..." I said, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was that I just did my best to keep that same mind set, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep on doing what it was that I had done before on the dead, over and over again.
Until it was that it seemed like there was no more of the dead to be seen, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that there were no more of the dead to be seen from any where around me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to begin to realize that it was the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to the yelling of some pain. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Christian, at that, as he just then began to speak.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I then did in fact begin to start to panic, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to start to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must even say just now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Shit... We've got to find some where now!" He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over in that direction. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to realize that it was not Christian who was in fact in pain just now.
As bad as it was that it did in fact just seem to be to me. I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to see who it was that was in pain.
As it was that I noticed that it was in fact Donald, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I saw the bite wound on his upper part of his arm, nearly up to his shoulder, all at the exact same time as well. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, as soon as it was that I realized that it was the case of course.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stared my self for a little bit of some time. I then also began to start to hear his voice, as he then began to speak in some pain. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say just now.
"Leave me be... Just finish me off... You have to keep going with out me..." Donald did in fact just seem to start to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say exactly in response to that of course.
A part of me, as bad as it might in fact seem to be just now. I felt like that he might in fact be right with what he had said, never the less. As I could in fact hear the loud foot steps of the dead, as it was that they did in fact just seem to come from right behind us, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Eric. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to Donald, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when I then did in fact seem to turn my head to Eric, all at once. As I then began to start to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"No... We are not giving up on you this easy my friend!" He seemed to say at first, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stare right at Andrew, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that Andrew had his eyes wide at Eric him self just now. As it was that Eric then did in fact just seem to continue to speak to him. "We've gotta find the nearest building and do this quick..."
I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had even said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had even meant of course. As it was that I felt like it was too late to be able to save Donald, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that he had in fact already been bit. As it was that he was going to get sick, and he was in fact going to die soon, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I then all of the sudden began to start to hear Andrews voice once again. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to us all of course. As I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he exactly even felt like he must say to us all just now, at that.
"Alright... Let's head in to that convenience store that's right on the edge..." He said, as it was that he did in fact not even flinch. Nor did he seem to hesitate, on just what it was that he had even said to every one that was in fact here just now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him begin to run through the streets, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I began to start to notice that every one else began to follow him. As it was that I heard the dead drawing closer and closer to me just now.
As it was that I seemed to start to begin to realize that it was in fact the case of course. I eventually did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to sprint, as it was that I did in fact follow them of course, at that.
As it was that I had in fact also seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just seemed to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I seemed to once again speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Shit... Shit! We've gotta hurry!" I said, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that we were even going to do. Once it was that we were in fact in the store, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that the dead were in fact going to see us go in side of there just now. As it was that they were in fact going to be right up at the front, as luckily enough at the very least, at that. There did in fact seem to be wooden bars all around, to stop them from getting in through the windows.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to think on that for just a little bit more time, at that. I then did in fact just seem to let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Doesn't matter... Just get in side..." I said to my self, at that. As it was that I knew that it really did in fact not matter at all just now. As I knew that there was no point in asking any sort of questions what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that even if it was that I did do as such a thing like that just now. No one would listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I needed to say. As well as the fact that it would in fact be a bad idea to distract them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go right through the rough front doors, all at the exact same time too. As it was that Andrew had in fact seemed to have slammed it open, none the less, at that. As it was that I then once again began to hear his loud voice as he then began to start to step up and speak, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case of course. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he needed to say just now, of course.
"Get him on a table!"