Chapter 33: Before Dusk

It had been rough, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As to the fact that it was that the journey had in fact just seemed to be over the last few days, at that. As there had in fact not been all too much talking what so ever.
I was not sure if that was due to the fact that every one was upset. Or if it was that they felt too dark in side as to the fact that it was. That they did in fact feel like they had some thing to say to one another, at that.
Maybe people had simply just run out of things to say. As I felt like it didn't really matter all too much to me what so ever. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"It doesn't matter... Only thing that does is that we are safe now..." I seemed to have said out loud, at that. As I saw that it was that I might have said that a little bit too loud.
As it was that I saw that a few of the others did in fact just seem to wince as to what I had said. As it was that I also then began to start to see them walk away from me. As it was clear that they didn't want to be any where near me at all just now.
I shook my head a little bit to my self all at once. As I knew that it was that they were in fact still hurting a bit, all at the exact same time too. As I got my mind on to some other thoughts, as I heard a voice speak from right beside me all of the sudden.
As it was that I began to start to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when I then did in fact turn my head right on over to Jordan. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say all of the sudden, at that.
"Yeah... But we have a whole journey back as well..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to remember that he had a fair point, at that.
As this was just about the half way point just now. As well as the fact that it was that we were not sure what we were about to get our selves in to. As I was glad that I had not brought that up what so ever, either.
As it was that I seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground for a little bit of some time. That was when I began to start to hear the voice of Daniel, from right beside me. As it was that he began to decide that it was his turn to speak, at that.
I still felt like I was not all too fond of the guy what so ever. As I seemed to not look at him, as he spoke back. Though I did still listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say just now, as well.
"How about you boys hush up and keep moving..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As this time I then did in fact just seem to look right at him. As it was that not only did I not like what he had just said.
But I also kind of felt like I did in fact not like the tone of voice that he had just used on us. As I began to start to wonder if he was the reason no one was talking, at that. As it was that perhaps Christian had told him that people needed to be quiet so that we could hear.
I kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As either way it did in fact just seem to be, all at the exact same time too. I got my mind off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I began to start to hear the voice of Jordan. As he began to seem to speak to him self, a bit out loud such as I had. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say in the very first place any ways.
"Geesh... Way to be an ass hole dude..." He said to him self, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that it was that he had said it loud enough, at that. So that it was that Daniel could in fact hear as to just what it was that he had said just now.
Daniel, knowing that he had heard what Jordan had said. Did not seem to mind it what so ever, at that. As it was that he seemed to just keep on walking with the same empty and blank look as before.
I made sure to move away from him, all at once, at that. As I did in fact not like to see that kind of attitude from any one what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to also speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, as I did as such a thing like that.
"I wish I had just stayed back at home..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I made sure that it was that I had in fact kept quiet on just what I had said for sure this time.
As it was that I kind of felt like either way it didn't seem to matter what the case was. As I knew I was in fact going to have to go out side the walls, all at the exact same time too. Though, at the very least, I could see my brother from time to time, at that.
I kind of winced just a little bit, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to once again hear the voice of Jordan, as he began to speak out loud for sure this time.
I turned my head right on over to him once again. As I saw that he was in fact looking right at me. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's just go up with the rest of them... I want to see what the beach is like..." He said, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was that I kind of got my eyes wide, just as soon as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had even said.
Just as soon as it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look ahead with a smile on my face. As it was that he did in fact have a fair point on what it was that he had said of course.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact hit me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I then began to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to hear the loud voice of Andrew, at that. As he then began to speak to every one in the group, at that, all of the sudden.
"We are going across the bridge! We should be about 5 miles out now!" He said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide, all at once.
As it was that I began to start to realize as to just what it was that he had in fact said. As it was that I knew that I had been on a bridge before now. But the long bridge that I was looking at way ahead of me, did in fact just seem to be a whole lot different.
I kind of then got a smile on my face all of the sudden. As it was that I also saw that the rest of the group was in fact doing the same thing just now. As it was that this did in fact actually seem to finally be a good moment for us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have realized that it was the case once again. I then did in fact also seem to nod to my self, all at once. And I also began to start to speak to my self a bit under my breathe, at that.
"Alright... Let's go then..." I said, as I kept the same smile that it was that I had on my face long before now. As it was that I now began to start to under stand as to just what it was that Jordan had been getting at.
Just as soon as it was that I began to start to realize in which it was that it seemed to be the case. That was when it was that I just then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to jog ahead with Jordan to the front of the group, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that as well. I then began to start to hear the voice of Christian, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I seemed to stop my self all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
As it was that I then began to start to look at him with my eyes wide. As it was that I was a bit lost as to what was going on with him just now. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact even need to say just now, at that.
"Be careful... All your jumping and pounding might break the bridge! This hasn't been used by vehicles in years!" He said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him with my eyes wide, all at once.
As it was that it kind of felt like he was just simply trying to ruin the fun for the both of us. As it was that we were not a bunch of little kids. And I knew that we were not just going to run across it and jump up and down, such as he thought we would.
As it was that I seemed to just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Eric, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to also turn my head right on over to him all of the sudden.
I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at Christian all of the sudden. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact talking right on over to him. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Really Christian? There are cars literally on this bridge... And the dead walk across this all of the time I am sure..." He said, as it was that he also seemed to roll his eyes. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said.
Christian seemed to stare right back at Eric with his own eyes wide as he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I saw that he then began to blink his eyes too. Before he then began to start to all of the sudden speak back to Eric, all at once.
As it was that I began to start to realize it was the case. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, wondering what type of shit he was going to say. As I also just listened as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say back to Eric, at that.
"You can never be too careful..." He said back to Eric, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just seemed to stare at Christian with my eyes wide, all at once. As it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had in fact said of course.
I felt like in a lot of situations, what he did in fact say made sense. But with the fact that it was that Eric had in fact just brought up. I felt like I was in fact going to side with him on this one, all at the exact same time too.
Which was better for me as it was that I knew of course. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from the both of them. As I then began to hear the voice of Jordan, as he then began to speak.
As it was that I began to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when I then began to also look back on over to him. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact even need to say just now, at that.
"Come on... Just ignore him... Let's just at least enjoy some thing for once in our lives..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As I saw him roll his eyes, as he did in fact just seem to have a smile on his face, at that.
I did in fact smile right back at him, all at once, at that. As I also nodded to him to let him know that we could go right on ahead. Even as much as it kind of felt like it was a fake smile, as it felt like Christian was in fact getting in my head, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way for just a little bit more time. I then also began to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I then began to start to once again start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Come on Ben... Don't let him ruin every thing..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was right with just what it was that I had said to my self. Though I still kind of felt like I could not help but to shiver at it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just seemed to start to jog right on over to Jordan, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to run across the bridge with him, feeling the chill breeze as I did so.
I also turned my head to the out side of the bridge for just a few seconds, all at once. As it was that I looked out in to the ocean, as it was in fact quite a bit beautiful. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self at the last moment, at that.
As it was that I realized that I was just about to run right in to a car. As it was that I luckily did in fact manage to dodge it, at that. As I then began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, as I did as such a thing like that, of course.
"This is great... Wow..." I said, as it was that I looked all at the sea water that was in fact right beside us on the bridge, all at once. As this was in fact one of the best things that I felt like I had ever seen in my life, as it all just felt so pure.
Except for a little bit of a linger scent of the dead on the bridge of course. But the world out side, did in fact just seem to out weigh that for once. As I was not going to lie, I was grateful for the fact that it was the case.
As it felt like it was in fact some thing good that was in fact in this dark and cruel world, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a smile pop up on my face. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden hear the voice of Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
I looked on over to him all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact having just as good of a time as I was. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me all of the sudden.
"Wow... I have never seen any thing like this... This is amazing... They just be lucky to live out here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I almost just seemed to hear the voice of Christian in my ear.
As it was that I felt like I knew the exact kind of response that he would have back to that. As it was that I just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self all of the sudden. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever the voice had to say just now.
"Well... It's all nice until the hurricanes hit..." I almost said out loud, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact sure glad that it was that I did in fact not do as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that all of the sudden.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not want to ruin a good moment for the both of us just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I then began to start to jog on ahead of the both of us all of the sudden.
"Shit... I can't wait to see what the beach looks like..." I said, all at the exact same time too. As for what ever reason or another, I imagined a beach full of the dead, and a bunch of nasty blood all over the place.
But I knew that was very unlikely the case, at that. As it was that I knew that the beaches were huge, and that there was no way that there was that much dead to fill it. As I was sure that the other group would have also already cleaned that up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have that on that for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Jordan. Just as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right past him, at that.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was the case. I stopped my self, and I also then began to look right at him. As I then began to start to listen as to what it was that he had to say just now, even though I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was.
"Wait... Let's not get too ahead of our selves... We need to find the other group first, and then get things settled out with them... Can't just head off with out every one else..." He said, all at once, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to also have his eyes wide, as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me.
As it was that I just seemed to simply look at him with a bit of a blank look on my face, at that. As it was that I was in fact a little bit disappointed as to the fact that it was. That I was not all too sure as to just how long it was that I was going to see the beach.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head right away from him, all at once. As I then did in fact also just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"Watch me..." I said, knowing damn well it was that I was not going to do as to just what it was that I had told my self I would. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit on over to my self all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to see the others in the group. As they seemed to catch up to us from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at the ocean. As I let out a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Tanner, at that. As he then seemed to start to speak up to every one now that we were all together. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact need to say all of the sudden.
"Alright... We should be at the place just before dusk..."