Chapter 45: Smart

As it was that we did in fact just seem to leave the restaurant. As it was that we had of course found nothing of any sort of value in side. Such as it always seemed to be when ever it was that I did go out side, none the less.
As I knew that most of the loot had in fact been taken long ago. When it was that this had in fact all first gone down, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as it was that I seemed to think on that.
As it was that I did in fact seem to have shaken my head. That was when it was that I then also eventually began to start to lift my head up. As I seemed to start to go right on ahead and speak to my self, as well.
"Alright... Well... I wonder what we are going to do next..." I said, as I felt like in my mind. I had in fact decided that I was going to say it loud on purpose. That way it was that I knew that Charro could in fact hear as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at him for some time. As I wanted to make sure that he knew that he was still the leader on this mission. That was when it was that I just seemed to see him blink his eyes a few times, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that as well. He then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over to me. As it was that I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say just now.
"Well... We can go balls to the walls and go in to one of those clothing stores... Not sure what we will find in there, but maybe some clothes that could fit you..." He said to me, at that. As he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had said back to me.
I just kind of looked at him with a little bit of a blank look on my face for a bit of some time. As it was that I noticed that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he had his head turned in the direction, pointing towards where the store was at.
It was clear that he did in fact not want to go too far out. As I could not blame him for that being the case. As for all that it was that I knew, he might have been told some rules of not going out too far.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for just a bit more time. I then did in fact also seem to start to begin to speak right back to him. As it was clear he was still listening as to just what ever it was that I felt like I needed to say to him still.
"Well... I don't think I'll find any thing in there... If I did, I'm sure it would be old and covered in dust..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had quite a bit of a serious look on my face, at that.
As it was that it was not more the fact that it was that I thought there was nothing in there. As much as it was that it kind of felt like we needed to be doing more than just this. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was, at that.
That Charro then did in fact just seem to laugh a little bit, all at once. As it was clear that he was not too sure what it was that I was getting at. As it was that he then did in fact begin to also start to speak back to me.
As it was that I once again began to realize that it was the case. I still stood there and stared in to his eyes, just as I had done before. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say to me, at that.
"Well... Isn't that the whole point of cleaning clothes? Huh? Come on... Let's go..." He said, all at the exact same time as well. As for the first time, it was clear to me that he was letting me know that this wasn't up for discussion.
As it was clear that we were in fact going in to that store no matter what the case was. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
Once it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to look away. As I then began to start to look at the streets that were all around us just now.
It was a bit of a surprise to me for what ever reason or another. As to the fact that the streets in this place were in fact so clear. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also speak to my self under my own breathe. This time a bit more quiet, at that.
"This isn't right... It's not supposed to be like this..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden.
I was not so sure as to just why it was that I was so suspicious of Charro just now, at that. But I was not starting to get a little bit worried as to the fact that it was. That we had all just split in to groups of one, to be picked off really easily.
I felt stupid once again, as soon as those thoughts came to mind. As I knew that there was no reason for them to do as such a thing like that. As it did nothing to help them, and it only took out a few of us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down. That was when it was that I once again got my eyes back up on Charro. As I then also seemed to start to speak to my self once again, at that.
"Calm down... It will all be fine..." I said to my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I was not all too sure if that was in fact truly the case or not. But either way, I felt like it was probably best to not dwell on it for much too longer, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to jog just a little. To try to catch up to Charro, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and begin to notice that it was.
That I was being quite a bit too loud, all at once, at that. I cringed, as I felt like Charro was going to say some thing about that at first. Just as soon as it was that he then seemed to turn his head back on over to me, at that.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to start to go right on ahead and speak to me. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say just now.
"Alright... I guess we will do what we did before..." He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he seemed to stare at me with his eyes wide, at that. As it was that it was not at all what I had expected him to say just now, at that.
But I also kind of felt like it did in fact make a little bit of some sense. As I knew that it was, that we were right at the front of the store. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I felt like there was nothing else to do for the time being. As I then did in fact just seem to bring my self back to reality all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact also seem to start to suddenly speak right back to him. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what he was waiting on. As it was clear that he was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yeah... You don't need my permission... Go ahead..." I said, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes right back on over to him. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said to him, just now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. Eventually, in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up.
As it was that I saw that he then did in fact just seem to start to nod back to me, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to turn his head away from me. As he then began to start to tap on the door very loud, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, at that. That was when he then did in fact almost seem to yell out loud for what ever reason or another. As I looked at him, a bit lost, as I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say just now.
"Come on rotters! Come out of here! I know you're in there!" He seemed to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to feel like I should say some thing.
As I felt like he was going to pull the dead from the streets on to us just now, at that. As it was that I seemed to look all around us still, just as before. As I saw that there was none of the dead that seemed to be around us what so ever.
I kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self. As it was that I seemed to feel safe and clean about all of this at first. That was, until I then heard a loud crash, or rather, a loud thump from right beside me.
As it was that it seemed to make me jump all of the sudden. As it was that I quickly turned my head right on over to where it had come from. As it was that I then began to start to yell out loud, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Shit! What the hell?" I seemed to say all of the sudden, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on just where it was that the noise had come from. As I saw that Charro seemed to have a bit of a smile on his face, at that.
As it was that I then began to start to see that the smile went away. As he then looked at me a little bit confused, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had even said just now, none the less.
As it was that he seemed to stare at me with a little bit of a worried look on his face for some time. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to shake his head to me. As he then also began to start to speak to me not too much longer after that.
As it was that I saw that it was in fact the case, all at once. I seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden. As I then began to start to go on and listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What is it? Are you okay?" He said to me, with a genuinely concerned look on his face just now. As it was that I was in fact a little bit surprised that it had in fact been the case. As it seemed like I was so used to people laughing at me for things like that, at that.
I kind of just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As it seemed like at this point, never the less. That as annoying as Charro seemed to be. He also seemed to be a genuine guy, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have come to the realization on that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak back to him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I still saw that he had his eyes wide, as he stared back at me. As it was clear he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I had needed to say to him, none the less.
"Yeah... I just was out of it there for a moment... And the noise scared me, it's my own fault..." I said to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I seemed to look at him with a serious look on my face, at that.
As it was for the most part the truth as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Charro start to nod right back to me at first. As it was that he then began to also start to speak right back on over to me as well.
As it was that I seemed to have realized that it was the case. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit more time. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... You're all good man... I'll tell you next time..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact talking about the dead, at that. As to the fact that the were trying to bite their way through the window just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, none the less. That was when it was that I just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to shake my head a bit to my self, at that.
As I knew that there was no need for him to do as such a thing like that. As I knew that it was my own fault as to just what it was that had even happened, just now. As I then did in fact begin to start to simply start to speak back to him, at that.
As it was that I felt like I had in fact needed to change the subject, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact see that he still had his eyes on me still. As it was clear that he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Let's hurry up and kill the dead before they break the glass or some thing..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time all of the sudden.
As it was that I just then did in fact start to see that he nodded right back to me, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact seem to speak back to me. As I then listened as to just what it was that he felt like he had needed to say to me once again.
"Alright... Good idea..." He said, as it was that he then did in fact begin to go right on over towards where it was. That the front door to the store was even at, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to open it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see that the two workers. Then went straight towards where the ringing had come from, at that.
As it was that they then began to start to limp right on over to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had seen as such a thing like that begin to happen. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak to Charro.
As Charro kept his eyes on the dead coming his way as I did as such a thing like that. As I knew that it was in fact a good idea to do. As I knew that he was still beginning to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... You get the one on the left, and I'll get the one on the right..." I did in fact just seem to say right on over to him. As it was that though he did in fact not seem to look at me. I did in fact still clearly see him nod right back on over to me, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact said as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. I then began to start to go right for the dead that was in fact on the right side, at that. As it was that I put my blade right in to it's weak and rotten skull, all at once.
It was clear to me that these ones had been here since the beginning of this all, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to move back, as I saw that Charro did the same thing with his katana. As it was that it was a nice weapon that he had by his side, if I was not going to lie to my self.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have stared at the blade for a bit more time. He then did in fact also seem to start to speak back to me. As I once again listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say to me just now.
"I wonder what happened to these girls... How did both of them manage to get stuck in here?" He said, as it was that he seemed to be a bit self cautious just now. As it was that he was worried that some one had done some thing bad to them.
How ever, as it was that I seemed to have got my eyes on them, all at once, at that. As it was that I seemed to use my good detective skills, at that. As I was always good with reading things like that, none the less.
That was when it then became clear to me as to just what it was that had in fact happened here. As it was that I could see the wounds in certain spots on one of them. And not see any on the other one, what so ever, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then began to start to speak right back to Charro. As he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him just now, clearly, at that.
"If I had to guess... One of them got bit and didn't realize it... She passed... And her co worker tried to help her when she woke up and began to bite in to her legs... Every one else must have ran out of the store..." I said, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I pointed to the deep bites in the one of their legs, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed clear to me that she must have been pushed back, none the less. As she then could not fight back, as soon as she was on the ground, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at the both of them for just a little bit more time, at that. I saw that Charro seemed to turn his head back on over to me from the corner of my own eyes. As it was that I seemed to see a bit of a surprised look on his face.
As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to me not too much longer after that all, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first. As I then began to start to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Didn't even think about that one... You are pretty smart..."