Chapter 12~ The newbie

"Dad, its that youuu" Amrah yelled as she made her way and jumped on him.

"yesss princess its meeeee" He said, spinning her around.

"Welcome dad.'' We also hugged him.

"So the king finally decided to grace us with his presence'' That's mamah, she said eyeing him,playfully.

"my queen, I am sorry, its been work" He said hugging her.

"awwwwn"We chorused.

"abeg you should leave" Mamah said and we laughed.

"Dad, our gifts" Amrah said smiling.

"oh for that, tomorrow it is"  he said and left to his room.

  We all left to our various rooms and off to bed.

Sultan's POV

"So guy we are going to school together?"I said, trying to zip my track suit shirt. Yesterday, Mamah came and told us that yusuf will be going to Mystery college together with me. 

Yup" Yusuf said picking up his waist bag. That is yusuf for you. Yusuf is the type of people that are carefree with everyone but if you disrespect him you will know the consequences. We finished dressing and ambled downstairs and straight to the dining area.

"what's for breakfast?" sultan asked

"pancakes with maple syrup, French toast and a watermelon juice " their cook replied.

"ok" they replied and munched on their food.

After they were done they headed to school.

They arrived at school and went to the principal's office, she already  knows about him so she did the necessities and we went to class, later on, our class teacher will come and introduce him. We entered the class and I met Sultee and Deejarh.

 "Hey guys, what's up?" He asked and deejarh look at me.

"nothing much" Sultee said without looking up, she's busy with her phone.

"sultan wait, where did you know this guy?" She said pointing at yusuf.

"he is my brother." Sultan said, he is shocked how she knows him. We just came back to Nigeria not more than 2 months ago.

"we met few days ago. Sultee see its Yusuf again." She said tapping sultee. Sultee raised her head and saw yusuf too. 

"Yusuf we've met again." She said with a smile.

"you are welcome to Mystery college" she said welcoming him.

"thank you, sultana" he said.

"you know we are starting exams today right" sultee said referring to Sultan and Yusuf.

"yeah yeah" they said.

A teacher came in with papers who I think is the invigilator.

"morning Sir." We stand up to greet the teacher.

" morning sit down." He said and so we did. So as you all know, you are starting your exams today. Everyone get seated you are starting in 10 minutes "He said.

**************

   Finally we are done with the exams for today. We did 6 papers, remain 6/7 or 8. We ate food and went to our various clubs. We have already started preparing for Club exhibition. Yusuf joined press club same with sultan. We have already chose the people that will participate and the dress code. Later on, its closing time and we left to our homes.

R/Q - Would you prefer Ice  Cream or smoothie?

Goddd,I love all but I am going for Ice cream

Heyyy guys It's me againnnnnnnnnnnnnn, who missed me?I know the chapter is short but wattpad wiped the chapter, so abeg make una manage

Amor❤
Ashla_writes
23rd December,2022.