Chapter 20 ~ Plans

Sultana's POV

    We've spent 3 weeks already and we are resuming school in 3 days. We are still in Yola and we've had fun so much. We packed our luggage's, we have already booked our tickets and our flight is in 2 hours.

''Jaddaty, I can't find my shoe. Have you seen it?''I asked,coming out of the room meeting jaddaty in the kitchen.

''It's in the room mana, I kept in under your bed'' She said, keeping the bowl that contains strawberries in the fridge.

''OK, can I have some of the strawberries?'' I asked,with puppy eyes.

''Yes sure''she said, and I went and picked some and left to my room to check for the show I came looking for.

I found the shoe exactly where jaddaty told me I'll find it.

Dressed in a black sweatpants and topped it with an ash free top, tied an ash vintage scarf and a black Abaya with touches of ash. I took the ash sneaker and wore it completing my dressing. Took my phone and an ash channel bag and went to have breakfast.

I saw my sisters, greeted them and ate in silence. I haven't meet my Grandfather, he traveled.

We bid our jaddaty bye and left for airport. We arrived at the airport and boarded. I was still thinking about the owner of that mini bag. My mind can't stop thinking about it. I connected my airpods to my phone and played Suratul - Baqara by Sheik Abdulrahman Abdulazeez Sudais and listened. There is a guy sited next to me, I didn't even turned to see who it was. Again, I am sited alone.

''Hey musleemah, its you again. '' I heard someone said. I looked up and saw they guy talking to me. I stopped what I was listening to and turned again to him.

''Its you, musleem'' I said,surprised. He is the guy I met in the plane when we were going to Yola.

''yes its me again'' He said,smiling.

''Have you been following me?'' I said, raising one of my eye brow

''No, I should be asking you that?'' He said.

''how have you been?'' I asked.

''Good Alhamdulillah, what about you?'' I answered and ask back.

"Same here"

''How's my in-law?'' I asked him with a smile.

"ohh manal, she's fine" He said.

"Masha Allah" I said.

"What took you to Yola?" I asked him.

"I went to visit my grandparents" He said.

"oh same here" I said.

"are you from Yola?'' I asked.

"yes I am" He said.

"Me too"I said.

"Where in Yola?" I asked.

"Jimeta" He said.

"What a coincidence" I said.

"same here"

"Oh are you serious?" He said.

"yes" I said.

"Do you live in Abuja?"I asked him.

"yeah sure, I live in Maitama" He said.

"oh I live in Asokoro"I said.