Chapter 29 ~ Fasting / Iftaar

Sultana's P O V

How time flies it's already a month with our Holiday, and fasting has reached 12. I had my sahoor, then prayed and went back to sleep.

I woke up around one O' clock. I took a shower then prayed zuhr, Dad came back a day before fasting started, he has been busy, he told us we will be having Iftaar at his friends house. Let me take you back to the day he returned.

                 //Flashback//

"Sultana, hurry up, you haven't finished preparing what I asked you to?" Ummi said.

"Ummi I'm coming, I went to get the cheese."I said.

Today we have been working nonstop, Daddy is coming back today. He's been working Alot so we don't get time to see him.  We are preparing lot of foods. We are making Fried rice, Grilled chicken, Mac and cheese, Salad, Arabian rice, biryani, spaghetti bolognese and barbeque, fruit platter, shawarma, burger,ice cream,m cocktails and some drinks.

After three hours we finished and arranged everything. We took a bath, burn the incense bakhoor. After Isha he arrived.

"Daddyyyyyyy, we ran towards him and hugged him one after the other.

"Daddy we missed you." Tanu said. "yes dad but I miss you more."addah Maya said. "No you all are lieing,i miss him more." Ummi said and he stood up and hugged her.

"Awwwwn." We awwned. Yes I miss you more."he said planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Where is Al Ameen?" Daddy said looking left and right.

" You came together?"Tanu asked, surprised.

"Yes we did." Hamma Al-Ameen answered coming inside.

"Hammaaaaa." We yelled and also went to hug him.

"You are welcome, let's take a rest." Daddy said and they all left.

************

We are all sitted at the dining table, eating and gisting.

" How's school?" Daddy asked I ans Tanu, currently we are the only ones attending school.

"It's good alhamdulillah. How was your trip?"I asked. "good."he answered.

"Hamma where is Anty Maryam, airah and ammar?" I asked.

"I left them at home, but they'll surely come, In Sha Allah, maybe during your graduation."he said.

"I hope so, can't wait to see them."I and Tanu chorused.

"Sultana you are in SS3 and Tamara is in JS3, right?" He asked us.

"Yes dad. "We answered.

"Ok, let's see the best student will get a gift."he said.

"Oh my God. Dad are you for reals?"we asked.

"Yeah sure princesses."he said and thats how we ate food and creating memories.

          //End of flashback//

Its already six O clock, we dressed and arrived at Uncle Ahmad's house ten minutes to Magreb. We entered, greeted them and Amrah came out, she's Tamara's friend. The azhaan was called, we ate fruits then prayed. We ate separately.

"Let me introduce you to my children dad said. This is Al Ameen, my first son, he lives here in Abuja. He's also a doctor. He is married to with 2 kids ( Airah and Ammar.

"Good evening Uncle."Hamma greeted him. "Evening my son, you are now a grown up."he said.

Then second born is Zaytoona aka ( Addah toona ) is a  Barrister, she is also married with a kid ( Aisha but we call her Farhana)

Followed by Sumayyah ( Addah Maya) she's an architect.

Then Khadijah ( Addah Afnan) is a fashion designer, she owns Light fashion designs here in Abuja.

Maya and Afnan are twins.

" Wow Masha Allah, Allahumma Barik."Uncle said.

Then  Sultana ( Addah Sultee) is a student, highschool 3

Lastly Tamara  ( Tanu ) is the last born who is in Junior 3.

Masha Allah, They are all grown ups now." He said.

Let me also introduce my children to you too.

My first son is Aliyu ( Yaya Haydar ) is an architect and married  with two kids ( Dameer and Maheer )

Then Fatima ( Yaya Zarah ) is a Doctor, married  with two kids ( Hisham and Nawwara ).

Followed by Abdullah  ( Sultan ) is in highschool 3

Lastly Amina ( Amrah ) is the last born, still in junior 3.

"Masha Allah, Allah yaraya mana ku." He said and they chorused Ameen. We charted together.

"Where is Sultan and Yusuf?" Uncle Ahmad asked.

"Oh they are coming."their mom said and they came out.

Youuuu." I semi yelled.

**************

  Sultan's P O V

"Yuusf mamah said we'll be having visitors, so we have to go and buy some groceries, also we have some visitors soon"I said to yusuf.

"Ok let's go."he said and we left.

We came back from the grocery shopping after Asr. We prayed and played ball. It's almost time for Magreb, we showed. We went to meet dad with his friend, we exchanged pleasantries and went to the Masjid together. We came back and ate food. Then dad introduced us to our uncles children.

"Youuuu." I and Yusuf yelled.

"Do you know each other?" Daddy asked. 

"Yes we know, we are in same school and same class." Yusuf said.

"Oh that's good."dad said.

"I never expected to see Sultana." I whispered to yusuf.

"Me too." I said, whispering back.

Sultana's P O V

We went to our family house, we had lots of fun there and the funny thing is that we are now back to normal with muhseena, Anty Hameedah's daughter. I don't know why she use to be so rude, so mean but now we are back to normal. She apologized and I did too.

Yoooo guyssss, It's me again, so rate this book on a scale of 1 - 10. Also the book is coming to an end. So don't forget to

Vote comment share tag and follow plsssss

Amor,
Ashla_writes__
13th June, 2023