Chapter 30 ~ Surprise

Sultana's P O V

I'm bored today, so I called deejarh and invited her for Iftaar. I woke up, did my daily routine and went back to sleep. Woke up after Asr, thank God I'm on my TOM. I showered then took my phone and chart with the Baddies Crew and also with Musleem. He told me he's now a hafeez and is getting married after Ramadan. I was really happy for him.

I went and greet Ummi and she sent me to her friends house. I went and met her with her two children. I went to deejarh's house to pick her. Picked her up and came home, entered the kitchen, we make food and the azhaan was called we ate.

"Hey I have a gist." Deejarh saidz and i turned to her.

"I'm all ears."I said

" I broke up with Muhammad."she said, out of the blue.

"Are you serious? Why?" I said and asked at the same time, it hasn't been long since they started dating and now a break up.

" I found out he was using me, to get over his girlfriend, he fought with her and now they are back and he dumped me." She said, weeping profusely.

"I'm sorry girl, he's not worth your tears baby girl. " I said trying to console her.

"I know but it hurts."she said. Yeah it does."I said. I consoled her and soon she was over it for a while. Soon she left home.

"We have a visitor, and it seems she's a relative but I'm not sure, dad said everyone should come to his parlor."Tanu came and told me.

"Ok I'm coming."I said.

We all came to daddy's parlor. I saw the newbie in my school. What's her name again?"I thought for a while. Yes Hamra Mahmood.

"You should all sit down." Dad said and we did.

"This woman over here is your aunty."dad said,and we all looked shocked.

"Yes she's my most sister. We lost her during Maiduguri fights, we looked for her for more than ten years but we still never gave up.and today here she is. She is your aunt Rabi'ah.

"We all hugged her together with hamra. We told Dad we know each other and we became friends.

"Guess what?" Dad said. We don't know."we said.

" Ok we will be traveling tomorrow, but I won't tell you where we are going."he said.

"Why dad."we said. " Because it's a surprise."he and Ummi said.

"So ummi you know?"I said and she laughed.

"Yes Dear."she said.

"Go and start packing."she said and we left.

We will be traveling together with aunt Rabi'ah too.

Sultan's P O V

Dad told us we'll be traveling but he didn't told us where we are going, we packed our stuffs and entered the car, we left for the airport. I messaged sultana telling her we'll be traveling.

Sultana's P O V

  Woke up early, did my daily routine, finished packing my clothes and entered the car.

"Afnan we'll leave without you."Ummi said. "I'm sorry Ummi I'm coming."she said and came out and we left.

We boarded the plane together with them sultan, I was shocked but dad said we'll travel together.

I saw Sultan's message.

" Hey sultana, we'll be traveling and dad is not ready to disclose where.

I replied with

" Hi sultan, Same here too and we are in the same plane.

We turn off our phones, we are boarding on a PJ. A freaking PJ, Ya Allah sultan's dad is rich.

****************

Hello guys, I am Hauwa Ibrahim,a ns my co pilot Muhammad Imran and we'll be landing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in less than 10mins, so please buckle on your seat belt. Thank you

"Wait what, we are in Saudi?" I asked with shock written all over my face. I turned to look at Tanu, but her jaw was almost touching the floor.

Soon, we landed and we were very excited, a car came to pick us up. Dad and sultan's dad have a house here. So we went there. Changed, ate and sleep.

Sultan's P O V

The next morning we woke up, took a bath, eat food and decided to go to the kaabah. We did the cycling of the kaabah, prayed and eat.then took a car to an eatery.

We arrived at a very beautiful eatery. We sat there, eating and gisting, after that, we went home.

Its already Two weeks since we came and today is Eid el Kabir. We bath, went to the Masjid, prayed, slaughtered rams. We visited many places and Ya Allah I love Saudi Arabia.

We went back to Nigeria after sallah with a week.

Sultana's P O V

We have started preparing for returning to school, it will be our last term in highschool.

Hey guyssss, Please Vote Comment share tag and follow. I lost a friend of mine please include him in your prayers and also a cousin of mine that I lost two years ago😭 Allahummagffir hu war ham huma,May their souls rest in Jannatul firdaus

Ashla loves you all💞
16th June,2023