Found and saved

The fateful day that izuku yagi will be saved from his horrible family has come Tyler and Shelby has come to japan for a vacation when they see a beat up boy in the park.

Tyler:Shelby look over there(point to izuku) we better check on him.

Shelby:your right we better.

Both Shelby and Tyler ran towards izuku body and they were shock to see the state he was in burnt marks and blood pouring a little from his arms and legs.

Shelby:oh my gosh who could do this to a child.

Tyler:we better take him to a hospital quickly before he get worse.

Shelby and Tyler take izuku to the hospital the doctors was horrified at the sight of the child state it was long but izuku managed to heal just right and woke up to the doctor and two random strangers.

Izuku:where am i.

Doctor:your at the hospital these two found you on your state and brought you here.

Izuku was shock to hear that as many adults did not care for him.

Tyler:my name is Tyler Navarro but just call me Tyler.

Shelby:and I'm Shelby Navarro his wife but call me Shelby.

Izuku:nice to meet you both.

Tyler:if you don't mind me asking but ho did you get badly in the park.

Izuku was scared to say anything but after seeing their faces he knew he could trust them he told them everything the abused from his "sister"and ex friends and being neglected by his parents both Shelby and Tyler was shock to hear this.

Tyler:they hurt you cause you don't have quirk that not right.

Shelby:you can't go back to that horrible place you called home.

Doctor:is there anyone we can called young man.

Izuku nods and give his uncle enji number

Endeavor answer wand was shock to hear his nephew(favorite)was in the hospital and told rei and Mitsuki and Masaru and everyone expect the yagis.

Endeavor:izuku my nephew what happened to you.

Izuku explained to everyone and they were shock and horrified and disgusted by their actions and Nezu was not just angry he was livid with rage.

Nezu:right izuku you cannot go back to that hell(turned to Tyler and Shelby)I would like to thank you both.

Tyler:when we saw him on the ground the the condition he was in we couldn't leave him.

Shelby:and when we heard what happened we were angry.

Mitsuki:but where could izuku go not to anyone of our places the yagi would just both us.

Nezu thought long and the perfect idea.

Nezu:he could go with mr and mrs Navarro.

Everyone:WHAT.

Aiazwa:sir are you sure that the right decision.

Nezu:I'm ever wrong aiazwa.

Tyler:we wouldn't mind taking him in and having him as one of own

Shelby:to get him out of that hell the better.

Izuku:yea I want to go with them.

Shelby:all though we live in America in amber beach.

Izuku:not to worry I have learn how to speak English.

Everyone was impressed that he could speak English at the age of seven.

Nezu:impressive izuku and mr and mrs Navarro I will have the adoption papers ready to sign.

Tyler and Shelby thanked Nezu and the papers were signed and now izuku Navarro was ready to live in amber beach while everyone has a talk with the yagis and the brats.

Next chapters:
Talk with yagi's and punishments

New home and meeting new aunt and uncles and grandfathers

New school