Fight with fury

The new ranger trains with the ones who have hold the energem previously and trained for a good 3 mouths and Leo have learned the sliver prism slash as zenowing taught him as Riley been training Xavier the move he did and zenowing nearly recreated the crystals for the five and for the other five.

Zenowing :training have been going very well for the five.

Kendall:agree thankful they are much easier to train you chase.

Chase:hey I was a ranger before anyone beside zenowing and James and koda.

Shelby:I'm still not ok with this at all.

Koda:why Shelby.

Shelby:izuku is mine and Tyler son and given the life he had before I'm scared for him.

Tyler:Shelby I'm scared for him too but I can see the determination in his eyes like I did before all we can do now is help him grow.

Shelby:ok but it doesn't mean I'm fine with this.

Izuku:it will be fine ok there is nothing to worry about.

*Alert goes off*

Tyler:what going on Kendall.

Kendall:I don't know let me see(types fast)oh no sledge have return and a pod have been launch to the planet I'm afraid it might be fury or another monster izuku you and the other better get their by the forest.

Izuku:right aunt Kendal let go guy's.

Luna:be careful we don't what kinda trick they might have up their sleeves.

Mezo:we will ok(hugs and kiss Luna)we will be back.

Kirishima:(what could the monster be).

*at the forest*
Izuku:ok this is where the monster should be at right.

Leo:yea I hope it was not a trick.

Fury:or can it do I see five new puny rangers where are the other five no matter I will destroy you and take the energems then the rest as well.

Izuku:never in your life time fury(held up dino charger)it morphing dino charger ready unleash the power.

Leo/Xavier/mezo/Slias:it morphing Dino charger ready unleash the power.

Fury:sliver red and green and graphite and aqua no matter you will fall.

Fury strikes izuku with his dino saber as izuku manage to dodge and blasted fury Leo strike fury with his sword four times mezo shoot fury in the back causes fury to strike at mezo and nearly did but Xavier blocks it with his saber.

Fury:I will admit your better than the last rangers one hit and they detransform from master sledge and that tin can.

Izuku:not this time fury.

Fury:we will see about that vivix rise(vivix rised from the ground and rushed to attack the ranger)let see how you handle this.

Mezo:Dino blast(blast some vivix)

Slias:(punch and and blasting and dodge the vivix)this is all you got really oh well c for effort I guess.

Izuku:remember don't get cocky.

Xavier:right but these vivix are footsoldiers fury we need to stop.

Izuku:right let go dino armor x(look at bio)t-Rex smasher.

Fury:I take you down new red ranger.

Izuku:let see you try.

Both side attack izuku mange to get the upper hand on fury but fury sweep his legs knocking him down and point his sword at him.

Fury:any last word ranger.

Izuku:hey guys.

Fury:what(get blasted)no great the vivix are gone.

Leo:hey take this sliver prism slash.

Fury:nice try(jumps away)you won't be so lucky next time ranger's your going to love master sledge new plan and it going to be time-wasting.

Izuku:fury escaped and here I thought we could finish him and what does he mean sledge new plan.

Leo:well from the the way fury spoke I'm guessing we will bring see him a lot more.

Slias:and we didn't see any new monster so could have sledge ran out or what.

Xavier:hmm for now don't know but we better figure out what his plan is how sledge before he or any monster get their hands on the energems.

Mezo:right but for now let rest and get back to the base before anyone panicked.

Izuku:right(get communicator)aunt Kendall fury was here but he escaped and he mentioned about sledge new plan.

Kendal:right for now come back to the base and tell us everything got it.

Izuku:ok aunt Kendal we are on our way(hangs up)we back to the base.

Mezo:right(time wasting what does fury means by that whatever it is it can't be good).

Leo:I could have hit fury but he jumped out of the way and left.

Slias:now fury knows their new rangers he going to say something.

Xavier:and be pissed that fury failed.

Sledge ship

Sledge:HOW COULD YOU FAILED FURY RHEY WERE NEW RANGERS YOU COULD HAVE WON YOUR SO INCOMPETENT GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS.

Poisandra:oh did the poor kitty failed again like those years ago don't worry sledgums we're get those energems someday and soon we're get married.

Sledge:can't wait my dear.

Snide:we have the time watch and the dark energems it will be fun see the rangers get confused.

At the base
Shelby:so fury said sledge has a new plan.

Izuku:yep and it would be Time-wasting.

Leo:we manage to get a few hits but fury escaped before the sliver prism slash could hit fury.

Keeper:sledge must have something that involves time.

Zenowing:I don't know what it could be.

Keeper:sadly I have no information either it something we have to wait.

Xavier:well for now we better train until he strikes again.

Luna:sorry but me and mezo have a movie to catch.

Grace:ejjro and me have a dinner to go bye.

Izuku:well we better train.

Leo:I can do better on my sword skills.

Slias:and I could my work on hand to hand combat skills.

Chase:zenowing how are the rest of the crystals.

Zenowing:I have the first five ready I need the last five and that is all.

Keeper:thank you my friend as always your help is most appreciated.

Zenowing:of course but what izuku said I need to found out thankfully I brought many objects in the universe information.