Aftermath and sports festival announcements

After the attack on the usj the public was shock to hear ua was attack and the five power rangers shown up which angered corrupt pro heroes while the ua staff are having a meeting.

Nezu:now since the usj was attack the public are in shambles.

Midnight:can't blame them we never have a attack until now.

snipe:we should be glad that the power rangers came as fast they can or who knows what could have happen to the students.

Present mic:I have seen some parents requesting that their child transfer to another school.

Aiazwa:while the lov have escape all we can do for now is damage control and with that ice monster before the attack could spell something.

Nezu:indeed that why I'm proposing dorms to keep the students safe and since izuku is the new red power ranger he will be in alot of danger from villains fake heroes and the hero commission.

Midnight:villains and fake heroes we can handle but how do we deal with the hero commission they are our bosses like it or not.

Nezu:midnight you have forgotten that I'm the rat god they have to be stupid enough to fight against me.

Aiazwa:Nezu have a point.

Hound dog:these kids are going to need therapy aiazwa I suggest you sent some kids who seems to have a hard time with the attack.

Aiazwa:right now we have to talk about all might.

Present mic:he was late what have he been doing.

Nezu:he did too much hero work and was resting in the teachers lounge.

Midnight:I have to question his actions sometimes I get it hard for him ignore a cry for help but we have other heroes for a reason.

Recovery girl:he should be lucky that the power rangers came and the amount of injuries shows that class 1-a needs more training than we thought we might ran into another attack without knowing.

Nezu:you are correct recovery girl class 1-a needs more training aiazwa is expect you to trained them harder.

Aiazwa:fine.

As the meeting was about to end Nezu got a message which made him grin.

Nezu:it would be appears that five new rangers being pick.

With class 1-a

Mina:have you guys seen the news.

Mezo:hard not to when the attack is big news.

Jiro:the course that keeps pumping out heroes was attack you expect the news not to talk about the attack.

Denki:and it was cool to work with a power ranger.

Mina:oh yea they help who help a power ranger.

Uraraka:I help the pink ranger.

Jiro:me and Kaminari help the the gold and the purple power rangers.

Iida:I have assisted the blue Power Ranger.

Tokoyami:and I have help the black power ranger he was not I was expecting.

Momo:Navarro who was that other ranger.

Izuku:oh that was Slias he not really working to become a hero but he working to inherit his father company someday.

Ejjro:he is a good friend it amazing that he puts up with Leo and Xavier when they argue.

Leo/Xavier:hey we do not.

Grace:yes you do don't deny any of it.

Luna:it really don't help you.

Ojiro:does anyone who going to be our teacher.

Tsu:since mr aiazwa haven't been injured he might be out teacher.

Aiazwa:alright brats to your seats.

Iida:it a relieved to see that you're OK

Aiazwa:well keep your guard up for your fight is not over.

Everyone was scared thinking that the villains are going to come back.

Aiazwa:the sports festival is in two week.

Everyone:a normal school event!

Aiazwa glares using his quirk as everyone quiet down.

Jiro:wait sir is it really the best time to host this after a villain attack.

Aiazwa:the higher ups are not going to cancel this event due to some villains and it shows that ua have handle the attack just fine.

Izuku:beside it a great time for us to get scouted by other pro heroes.

Kaminari:that right most pro heroes go on their own and stay as sidekicks.

Jiro:that might where be going Kaminari you are quite dumb.

Kaminari slide down at her insult.

Ejjro:hey there's chance that he could move up from sidekick.

Aiazwa:oh and Nezu have decided to build dorms due to the usj attack but that will be after internships so better get to training and make the most out of these chances.

Everyone was excited for the sports festival but sludge and his goons are going to attack.