Entrance exam

The day of the entrance exam is here izuku was ready to earn his place in ua as all might and Inko was ready to take him back in their family as Izumi Katsumi and shoka were ready to get him the marry them or else while bakugou and shoto was getting ready to make izuku marry their sister.

Grace:this is ua huh this is way bigger than I imagine to be.

Ejjro:yep this will be crazy.

Mezo:we must give it all we got to prove to be hero's.

Izuku:you all will be take the exam using your quirks while I use my ranger powers.

Xavier:well duh while some pro have tried to arrest us Nezu kept them at bay but that won't hold them up forever.

Luna:right so we better get in ua and become the heroes we wish to be for the best of society.

???:onii-chan is that you.

Izuku:(great the failure of a sister is here)let go guys.

Izuku and his friends went in as izuku trip on a rock and he started to float.

Uraraka:sorry about that I saw you trip and I use my quirk release well good luck on the exam.

Izuku was blushing hard as a cherry and tried to cover his face as his friends noticed and started to tease him.

Grace:is izuku navvro blushing.

Luna:you have a crush on her

Ejjro:good on you man.

Mezo:this is a good thing for you.

Izuku:what do you mean I-I didn't say anything to her.

Xavier:no but your face say it all my friend and relax we will help you when you need it brother.

Leo:yea we might be your actual brother doesn't mean your not our brother.

Izuku:thank you brother.

The boys in the group smiled as Izumi saw and hear everything and was pissed about it.

Izumi:(they are not onii-can brothers, Katsuki and shoto is not those loser we will save you onii-Chan)

After the writing exam

Present mic:can I get a YEAH

Izuku and his crew:YEAH.

Present mic:thank you.

Present mic explain everything about the points and the bots while Izumi and the girls were heard by nearly everyone and was annoying as someone called them out.

Iida:excuse me you three(point to Izumi and her friends)have been disruptive to everyone if your not going to take this seriously then leave.