The battle against ice age

As izuku and his grew were taking sometime to relax ice age started by freezing people in ice as people started to freak out as Kendall called izuku.

Kendall:izuku we have an emergency.

Izuku:what going on aunt Kendall.

Kendall:we have a monster entered the city that is putting people in ice most likely to draw you all out, I'm sending you the coordinates right now and hurry humans that don't have an energem will freeze and have consequences.

Izuku:right(to his friends)we have a monster attack we have to go now.

Izuku and his friends started to head where the monster is while ice age was having fun.

Ice age:it great to be back and once I have the energems I will be free.

Izuku:not so fast.

Ice age:ah the newbie rangers I was expecting you five to show now hand me the energem.

Slias:we will never hand you the energems.

Mezo:we will keep them safe from you as long we can.

Ice age:well time to do this the hard way Vivix rise.

A group of vivix started to rise as izuku and his friends transformed.

Izuku/mezo/Slias/Leo/Xavier: It's Morphin Time! Dino Charger, Ready! Energize! Unleash the Power!

All five started to attack the vivix as endeavor arrived.

Endeavor:what is going on here.

Izuku:uncle it me izuku get the people inside the blocks of ice out here and thaw them out and fast.

Endeavor was shock to see his nephew but nonetheless listen and got the people out of the battle field and started to thaw the people inside fast but also careful.

Ice age:aww what a reunion too bad it going to be ruined me.

Leo:I like ice but not like this dino blaster(started to blasted ice age)we got to turn the heat on this guy.

Mezo:and fast.

Ice age:not going to happen(freeze the ground)have fun slipping.

Slias:of course he freeze the ground.

As ice age was laughing the ice on the ground started to melt.

Endeavor:don't worry I can hand the ground for now for focus on this guy and the people got out.

Izuku:thanks uncle.

Leo:dude your uncle is cool pun not intended.

Xavier:good or you will face my fist.

Mezo: focus we can deal with Leo puns later right now we are in a battle.

Ice age:ugh I had right were I want them but you(point to endeavor)had ruin everything fine let me freeze the buildings.

Ice age started to freeze the buildings as they started to break scaring the people inside.

Endeavor:you continue the fight I have to rescue the civilians that are inside.

Izuku:Leo Slias go follow, endeavor and help save the civilians inside the buildings I'm getting the felling he might need some help.

Leo/Slias:right(left)

Leo and Slias went to the breaking buildings where some heroes were their getting the people out.

Endeavor:what are you two doing here.