Timeskip and new rangers

As the years passed by izuku mental health gotten better and his body started to heal but the scars remained but Riley told him having a scar means that he survived chase teach him how to flirt which Shelby did not like Kendal teaches him science and dinosaurs koda teaches izuku about his time as a caveman and help him gain caveman strength zenowing and keeper give him advise when he needs it and izuku trained himself with his friends as Kirishima and shoji confess to their respectful crush and now he is finally 15 years old(look at bio) while the boy learn about the energems and izuku asked them to keep it secret and from the girls as we now reach the present day.

Kendall:ok we have to test them to see if are going to be power rangers and wish for the best.

Chase:come on Kendall to dude has a kind gear and the red energem pick him.

Zenowing:but we have no idea why the sliver and aqua and green and graphite energem glowed in the first place we have reason to believe that it the boy's that izuku friends with might cause that to happen.

Riley:they have point chase it better to test them.

Kendall:now we better get th-wait where they the energems are gone.

Everyone:what.

Tyler:where could the energems have gone.

Shelby:I don't know but we have fine the missing energems before anyone finds them and sledge comes back and they do.

Everyone nods and rushed out to find the energems but keeper realized that the energems have slip in izuku and the boy's backpacks waiting to be find by them

Teacher:ok class as the time for summer we have students who will be attending the entrance exam for ua hero course in Japan izuku, mezo, grace, Luna, Xavier and Leo.

Everyone in the class clapped for them and wish them luck and giving compliments for their efforts.

Leo:we will get in ua I know it.

Teacher:just know this class supports you all in your journey's to become pro heroes.

Izuku nods and smiled as the girls in his class blushed.

After class

Izuku:we have a few more months before the entrance exam(notice something)wait what is it the red energem.

The girls:the what now.

Ejjro:the red energem his father used it to protect the earth.

Mezo:their are ten energems in total.

Grace:ok but why keep it a secret from us.

Izuku:sorry girls but the fewer who knows the better at least that what my aunt Kendall said anyways.

Luna:that make sense.

Mezo:we can make it up to you both.

Grace:no need it was secret mezo.

Ejjro:ehh true but still.

Slias:ok love birds save it for later.

Leo:yea(notice something)wait what this the sliver energem here too.

Mezo:and the aqua too Xavier check your backpack too.

Xavier:fine(pulls out the green energem)the green one is here but how the energems should be back at the base.

Slias:and the graphite energem here as well and shouldn't we wonder why the energems are in our backpacks.

Izuku:we better get the energems back to the base right now and you have a good point Slias I'm sure everyone in wondering and are looking for them oh and girls keep quiet about this.