Chapter 9

I had to blink my eyes a couple of times to get my head straight. As I blinked my eyes, I realized that I was still looking into James's bueatiful purple eyes. James looked at me in complete shock, and I know now what he was hiding from me.

"What did you see Violet," James said whith his face now bared in his hands, speaking barely above a whisper.

"I saw you and you father, James I'm so confused," I plead for him to answer me. James groaned in pain, then unbared his head from his hands and looked into my eyes. He looked in so much pain that I raised my right hand and placed it on his right cheak. He covered my hand over his cheak with his left hand. I stroked his cheak gently and he looked les in pain.

"Violet I really, really, really want to tell you, about everything, I hate keeping secrets from you Violet, I really do. But I can't tell you, you have to believe me. Because if I tell you, Lucian will kill the baby," he said and looked down as he pout his right hand on my barely extended stomach then looked back into my eyes. "Born or not," James said in pain. "I can't lose you and the baby, Violet I can't lose you, you were the only reason I don't take my life after I was marked and having you taken away from me. We'll talk to Kittarra after the bonfire tonight, she'll answer your questions, but for now let's just try to finish this class," said James more himself now, "Okay," James added pleading.

"Yes, I will wait," I said to James as I stocked his cheak again.

"I love you Violet," James said with hope in his eyes,"and I could never live with myself if something would to happen to you."

"I love you James," I said as I covered his hand that was still on my stomach and smiled. Then I heard heals coming our way and we looked up, Kittarra was at our table.

"James, Violet can I talk to you two in my office after the bonfire please," Kittarra said with a smile.

"Yes my lady," James and I said as Kittarra walked back to the stage. James kissed me on the forehead ampnd the bell rang.