Chapter 4

I've been here at the academy for about a week now. It Academy is still on summer vacation, and school doesn't start till another week. James went out with his best friend Zack Rider and some other guys I didn't know. I'm not mad that he's out with his friends at all, I'm happy that I get some me time. I decided to go shopping for some school stuff, since school started in a week. So I got into my car and drove 10 miles to Beverly Hills, California.

I walked around Beverly Hills and walked into a nail salon called "Cinna's Nails." I walked up to the service desk, to a girl wearing a name tag saying Scarlett Night on it. She had orangeish red hair and has blue / grey eyes like mine.

"Hello, how can I help you today," said the girl behind the service desk.

"I'd like to get my nails done please," I said with a smile and pulled out my Black Card Kittarra gave me. The girl looked at the card and smiled.

"You must be new at the Academy. I'm Scarlett Marie Night head of the House of Night, what's your names miss," said Scarlett with a smile.

"Violet Renée Willow," I replied.

Scarlett looked at me in shock then said, "The same Violet Willow that James Spells keep talking about," exclaimed Scarlett.

"Yep," I smiled.

"Okay we can talk when I'm doing your nails, okay," she said as she took my black card and type in numbers, then quickly gave it back.

"Acrylic I believe right, gel coat," she said now heading for a table.

"Yes that would be nice," I said and sat at the table a Scarlett quickly started on my nails. Scarlett asked me a lot of questions about me, James, and school.

"Time for the nail polish, you can go to the wall of polish and pick out your colors,"Scarlett said.

I got out of my chair and walk to the nail polish shelves on the wall to my right. I picked out a dark purple and a silver bottle of nail polish, and took them back to the table with me where Scarlett was still at.

"You must be in the House of Spells, am i right," she said.

"Yes I am, can I get the nail in the dark purple, and the silver like a french tip," I asked Scarlett with a smile.

"Of course you can Violet," she said and smiled back.

After she got my nails all done, they look great. I think Scarlett and left "Cinna's Nails" with a smile. The next stop was to get school clothes, at the Academy the dress code is a school uniform, and one pair of PE clothes, all in your house color, for me that's dark purple, black, and silver.

Scarlett told me that the store called "The Wardrobe" was the perfect place to find what I needed, and to ask for it either Luna or Sapphire, who both go to the Academy. So I walked into "The Wordrobe" and went straight for the service desk. I asked for Sapphire and Luna and two girls around my age showed up. Both girls looked identical, with their black hair and green eyes. One girl had steps of red highlights in her hair, and had slightly longer hair. The other had a big dark blue bow in her hair place on the right side of her head. The one with the red strips in her hair spoke first.

"Hello, and welcome to The Wordrobe, I'm Sapphire Lycan, and this is my twin sister Luna," she said as she pointed to the girl with the bow. Then spoke up.

"How can we help you today miss," she said with a huge smile.

"Um Scarlett told me that this is the place to go to get Academy approved clothes," I said back to Luna.

"Oh yes, you are in the right place," said Sapphire.

"Follow us," said Luna and we walked to a very beautifully crafted door.