Chapter 1

I don't remember much about that night except that it was a full moon. I was walking through the woods near my houses, as I always did on the nights of a full moon. I always loved to go camping by the lake and watched the moon shine in the starry night sky.

I was just starting to pitch my tint when I heard someone walking my way. I turned around slowly in case it was a bear. But standing a few yards away from me stood the most gorgeous man that my eyes had ever seen. Even from a yard away, I know those chocolate brown eyes from anywhere.

In just seconds he was there in front of me, James Spells, my first love and would be my last. Before I moved from Miami, Florida to Evergreen, Colorado, James and I went to the same school in six grade. James has jet black hair and chocolate brown eye, and the most beautiful sun kissed skin. About six years ago James unexpectedly moved away and I never seen him again, until now.

"Violet ," he whispered my name like it was a sigh of relief.

"James," I half chocked still processing that it was still him right in front of me.

I ran to him, and he opened his arms and I through my self into them.

"How could you leave me James," I cried into his chest.

"Shooo, its okay, I'm here now," James said stroking my hair.

I pulled back from him a little, just to see his face. I placed my hand on his cheek and he covered it with his own. He leaned down and waited, his soft pink lips, that girls would die to have, just inches from mine.

I kissed him then, in the moonlight. The kiss was soft at first, then it turned into a frenzy, then it stopped. How can I be kissing him, he left me without even warning me.

"Why, James, why," I asked him staring into his eyes.

"I was marked okay Violet. I'm a warlock now, I was scared Violet," He turned away from me "I was scared that you would think of me as a monster."

I had never thought or even consider James being marked being the reason that he moved.

"Oh James, I would never think that about you," I told him, "I love you James."

"You don't know how long I been waiting for you to say that," James smiled his crooked smile that I loved.

"How did you find me, James?"

"I'm a Academy of the Supernatural tracker now, and your my assignment, Your a witch Violet."

"I'm a witch, how........" I trailed off.

"Violet tomorrow I will explain everything, but first you need to give this letter from the Academy to your mother, and pack up your stuff and meet me back here. I'll be waiting for you right here and we'll go to the Academy together."

All I could do was nod.

James stayed with me that night. We sat by the fire and talked until I headed to bed, and he followed me.

"James what are you doing," I said looking at him confused.

"I said I wanted to be with you tonight," he said as he came closer to me.

My heart started to race as he closed the distance between us and kissed me with such passion that I literally thought I was going to catch on fire. I through myself into his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He moaned with the shock from my response to his attack.

He ripped of my clothes with such strength that is shocked me. I was there in nothing but my bra and underwear looking up into his eyes and realized that they were now a deep royal purple. I nodded to him and he pushed me onto my air matter.

He began to attack my neck and I let out a soft moan at the sensation. He then began to trail kisses down to my breast and then my bra was gone. I was in shock of how he had possibly have took it off but my mined became hazed as he attacked my breast. I moaned with delight.

He then slipped he's hand in my pants and started playing with my women hood. He brought he's head up and looked at me while I moaned with pure ecstasy. He then ripped off my panties and took off his clothes.

I looked at his huge manhood and gasped. He smiled at me and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Do you want this," he said as he rubbed his manhood on me never leaving my eyes.

I bit my lip and nodded vigorously. He gave me another one of his famous crooked smiles and slowly began to enter me. 

I felt the pain first before anything. And I silently cursed at everyone that said that this wouldn't hurt. I fought back the tiers but some slipped from my eyes and James kissed them away.

After about a couple minutes my body begin to relax and the pain let up. I nodded to James saying it was all right to continue. He started slow at first still trying to get my body used to the feeling.

It started to feel so good that I couldn't help but moan and that's when he really picked up speed. I couldn't contain myself I was in such bliss. He then through one of my legs over his shoulders and went in even deeper.

"Ahhhhhh James," I screamed out as I looked into his enchanting eyes.

He kept slamming into me and I started to peel something build up in my lower stomach and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let my orgasm consume me as he never let up not even once. I was amazed at his stamina but then again he wasn't human. Then all of a sudden his thrusts became more urging and deeper and I just let my head fall back as he just kept pounding into me harder and deeper until we both came at the same time and as he did so he screamed out my name.

He rolled over and we laid there panting heavily trying to catch our breath. After a while I begin to feel sleepy and I curled myself up into him.

"I love you Violet," he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too James," I said and let sleep take me.

I hope u all liked the first chapter :-)

please comment if u like it.