Chapter 6

The next day James drove me to Malibu beach and his silver Volvo convertible. I love going on day trips, always have James enjoyed them.

On the drive to Malibu beach my hair blowing in the wind. As James drove he had one hand on the wheel with the other holding my hand. I had on my dark sunglasses which James called me a movie star what I wore them.

"So movie star," James said looking at me and kiss my hands, "how are you enjoying the sun," I smiled at him.

"It's amazing James, it's beautiful out here," I said.

"It's okay, but it's nothing compared to you my love," James said with a cocky smile and I blushed.

When we pulled into Malibu Beach, and James started to get out the beach towels and my umbrella, when I took off my wrap. James looked over and he almost choked. I was wearing a two piece bikini and I walked on up to James and kissed him. He kissed me hungrily then he handed me my umbrella and we walked onto the beach hand in hand.

We lay there on the beach together for hours.

"Violet you're growing." he said as he kiss me passionately.

"That can happen," I laughed as I was already starting to get a baby bump.

It was near 5 when we left Malibu beach and headed home.

Sorry for the short chapter