Chapter 10

When I walked into my third hour class, Ap Geometry, there was a man sitting across from the doorway. This man had black hair and dark blue eyes. I assumed that this was Mr. Lacen. He held his coffee cup up to his mouth, then as if sensing my presents, turned around and smiled at me. Mr. Lacen set down his coffee cup on his desk and walked over to me.

"You must be Violet," Mr. Lacen said. "I'm Mr. Lacen and you can sit anywhere you would like," He said to me gesturing to the whole classroom.

Just then James walked into the classroom smiling at Mr. Lacen and me.

"Good morning Mr. Lacen," said James as he smiled at him. James then took my hand. Mr. Lacen obviously seen the gesture and smiled but said nothing about it except replied with,"And good morning to you too James, do see that miss Violet is briefed on the rules and what not," said Mr. Lacen as he smiled and walked to the board on the far right of the room.

I found out that Superhuman adults don't hide what they are by wearing contacts. That they are not afraid of repetition and being judged by humans. James led me to a pair of desks not to far away. Of course he wants to sit in the back I thought with a smile. After Geometry I had P.E.and James talked to Mrs. Hexle about me sitting out for the next 3 months because a supernatural pregnancy only last 3 months. Mrs. Hexle was very nice so I guess everybody here was nice. Mrs. Hexle had honey blond hair and aqua blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled at us, and really long lags, the basic signs of pointing out a mermaid, especially when she drank so much water.

The classes seemed to flay by through Choir and Supernatural History. All was left was Horseback Riding with Mrs. Rider. I changed into a purple t-shit, a pair jean shorts and my light brown cowgirl boots and walked up to the barn that was surrounded by a beautiful meadow. I heard a female voice shouting row call. I quickly made my way up the path just in time for my name being called.

"Violet Willow," said a honey blond haired woman probably in her 20's, wearing a white blouse and faded boot cut jeans, with black cowgirl boots.

"Well that's everyone, so now the horses," she said as she turned around and picked up a black cowgirl hat and then turned back around to face us.

"Good, now when I come around to you, you will reach into this hat and pick out a single piece of paper with a single name on it, the name you will then speak only when everyone has one and we'll start with the first in the line," she said as she held the hat out to each student and one by one they reach their hand into the black cowgirl hat and picked out a single paper and their horses. Finally it was my turn there was only one name left in the name written in purple ink was Klersea. Mrs. Rider looked at me and smiled.

"Now your horse is out in the meadow, and will only come when they're rider calls their name. So I will demonstrate with my own horse," she said.

"Sapphira," and as she said the name, a nay came from the meadow as a beautiful snow white mare can bursting out of the purple flowering trees. It ran as fast as lightning because it was already in front of Mrs. Rider. Mrs. Rider gave her and apple.

"Carmon, since you were the first to pull out your horse's name out of the hat, you will go first. Remember to say his or her name very clearly, or they will not come to you," she told Carmen.

A girl with blonde pig tails nodded and called out "Dancer," and a Pinto marked with black and white, wait yellow strips in his black mane. Then the next name was called by a large muscular guy named Jace. Who called out "Phoenix," and out ran a really dark chocolate brown coated horse with a flexed mane and tail. After a while, one by one called a name and one by one a horse always stunningly beautiful, came out and stood by them. Finally all was called and it was my turn. So I caught my breath and said "Klersea." I heard so many gasps after I said my horse name. Some in disbelief, because out in the meadow ran out an Arabian mare with a solid black coat, and mean black, as in her coat, mane, and tail was black with strips of royal purple in her hair. She was beautiful in every way possible, I thought. I can't help but smile and think that she choose and excepted me as her rider, not owner.

"Now, its time to go on a ride don't you think," Mrs. Rider said to Sapphira as if she could understand her. She nayed in agreement. Lucky for us the horses already had on their saddles and bridals so that all we had to do was to mount them. I got up with no problems, but for others it was harder. Mrs. Rider was the first one to mount her horse and was coming up to me. Sapphira came to a stop, with Mrs. Rider smiling down at me.

"I think Klersea likes you," said Mrs. Rider.

"Thanks Mrs. Rider, she's beautiful," I said as I pated Klersea's neck and smiled up at Mrs. Rider. Mrs. Rider laughed and looked at me with a look that will warm up anyone's heart.

"Oh, Violet please call me Sasha, I hate being called Mrs. Rider. Its just to formal," she said laughing."Klersea is a very special horse, she is Sapphire's twin and her other half. Their father was the Arabian Prince's black stallion who was said to have the blood of heros in his veins, and their mother was the Indian Princess's snow white mare who was said to have the blood of angels and was the fastest in all the land, and with their father the strongest and their mother the fastest, they were kept apart in fear that their offsprings would be unstoppable and far to powerful. So one night they ran away and the twins were born. One was born of white and one born black. Both born of speed and strength, with pure hearts, and good temperament, well at least that's what myth says," Sasha said and laughed. Both Sapphira and Klersea laughed too.

We all set out and rode on horse back through the meadow. It was so beautiful, with the pink and purple flowering trees. there was a huge pond with pink and white petals floating on the water. I hoped down off of Klersea to get a closer look. I crouched down at the waters edge and poked the water, and it caused a ripple in the water. I stared at my reflection in the water. I looked at my stomach, which has already started to extend from the baby inside me, I put my hand on my extended stomach, and I start to cry, not that I'm ashamed of it, but that I already love it, my baby.