Episode 3: Seoul

I was in Seoul. In front of me, there were so many people walking around.

I knew lots of things about Seoul, cause my Sister used to tell me about it and i lived there with my sister on holidays.

I saw a Taxi and waved to it, the car stopped and i sat in it.

I told him the address, where my sister lives and he took me there.

★゚.━━━...・‥☆*'・(ェ)・`*☆・‥...━━━゚.★

I was in front of my sister's house, It was quite big. Our parents are sending money to us from abroad.

I opened the gate and went in.

I had also a key to open the door and she also had a key to open my house's door.

I opened the door and went in.

I started walking around and looking at the pictures hanging on the wall.

" Uhmm... Excuse me? " I heard woman's voice, i looked back and saw the woman, who was always helping Sejin in cooking, cleaning and so on.

" Oh, Y/N it's you!" she said and she started crying.

She came near to me and hugged me, I also hugged her back.

" I'm so sorry, for what happened to Sejin!" she said and knelt down.

" W-what do you m-mean?" I asked, even though i understood everything.

My eyes got teary, tears started rolling down on my face.

" She jumped off of the school's rooftop. She got bullied at school, Bullies were taking all of money from her, when she was at school. she was always coming back home with bruises on her face and arms, when i asked her if everything was okay and what happened, she would answer that everything was fine and she just tripped over something." the woman said.

I started crying so hard, everything around me was spinning.