Episode 4: Eunji

"Please, don't! Y/N! I lost Sejin, she was like a daughter to me and i don't want to lose you, too." the woman said to stop me from going to this High-school.

" Calm down! Nothing is going to happen to me! I promise! I just want to find the person, who did this to Sejin." I said and patted on her back.

"But-" I cut her off.

"Please, don't worry about me. Even though if they try to bully me, I won't let them." I said.

I took my backpack and went out of the house.

I knew that High-school wasn't far away from Sejin's house so i decided to go there by feet.

I was also watching at the map in my phone.

☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

I arrived at the school. I was late not gonna lie.

I went in school and started searching principal's room.

I knocked on the door and went in.

" Hello" I said and he looked at me.

" Are you Lee Y/N?" He asked and i bobbed.

" So... I'm going to help you for today to find your class, okay?" he asked.

" Yes, Thank you!" i said and he smiled.

" You are welcome!"

*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。

We were in front of the class, he went inside and told something to teacher.

He came out of the class and looked at me.

" Go inside, meet your new classmates." he said and smiled genuinely.

" Thank you!" I thanked him and he left.

Teacher signed me to go in the classroom and i went in.

" oooh!" everyone started making noises.

" Please, introduce yourself!" teacher said.

" Hello, I'm Lee Y/N and I'm from Busan." I said.

" Okay, Y/N. You can have your seat next to Eunji." Teacher said and pointed at one girl, who was looking at me so annoyed.

I went to my seat and sat down next to her.

" You look so bitchy." I heard her voice.

I looked at her.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked her.

" Yes, of course. Are there any other bitches in this class?!" she said.

" Yes, you are!" I said.

she glared at me.

" WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU TO CALL ME BITCH?!" She started shouting.

" Language, Eunji! What happened?" teacher asked.

" SHE CALLED ME A BITCH!" She said, she was getting on my nerves already.

" LEE Y/N! YOU ONLY CAME RIGHT NOW AND ALREADY ARE MAKING TROUBLE!" She shouted at me.

I stood up from my seat.

" The only one who is making problem is this girl..." i said while pointing at Eunji.

" And you believing only one girl's explanation and not even listening to other ones, isn't right thing to do. I know I only came right now, but I ain't making a trouble, cause she called me that word after only a second, i sat down. And if i had said that, i ain't be lying, But, i didn't disrespect her like she did to me." I said and sat down.

" Kim Eunji!! Detention!" teacher shouted on Eunji.

Kim eunji, so... this is you! I'll make your life like a hell, the way you made my sister's.