Episode 6: Fuck off

I was walking down in the school hallway, when someone grabbed my wrist and took me into one empty classroom.

I looked at the person and i recognized the boy, who Eunji called "baby" before.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

" When I'm asking you something you should answer me properly." He said.

" I'm not supposed to tell everyone about myself, so, leave me alone." I said and tried to get out of the class, but he grabbed my wrist once again and pulled me back.

" but, you should answer me!" he said.

ughh, who the actual fuck is this person.

" Ohh, Fuck off!" I shouted at him.

 " I'll tape your mouth shut, if you ever talk to me like that!" He said while glaring at me.

" That's not going to work on me, so scare someone else on whom it works" I said and was going to leave.

But, My back got hit to the wall of the classroom.

" What the fuck are you doing?! Let me go asshole!" I said.

" You are already getting on my nerves. Nobody talks to me like that." He said and was coming closer to my face.

I kicked him on his private part and ran away from him.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

Hongjoong's POV:

"I'm gonna show this bitch how to behave... UGHHH!" I shouted and hit my hand on the wall.