Episode 11: I hate you!

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and my head hurt so bad.

I looked around and It wasn't my room. I stood up and went out of the bedroom.

"Where am I?" I said.

I opened one door and there was no one in the bedroom.

" Who are you?" I heard woman's voice.

I looked at the woman and bowed.

" Oh, she is Leia's friend, mom" Hongjoong appeared from somewhere.

" But, why is she coming out of your bedroom?" Hongjoong's mom said, while smirking.

" Oh, this place was unfamiliar and I was looking for Leia. I opened this door, but there was no one, so that's why I'm standing in front of his bedroom" I explained.

" It doesn't seem like that and isn't she the one who was in your latest post?" The woman asked Hongjoong.

" What post?" I asked confused.

" Okay. She is my girlfriend, so what?" Hongjoong said and I looked at him shocked.

" she is so pretty, cute and polite. Great choice, dear." she said and left me with Hongjoong.

He grabbed my wrist and took me in his bedroom.

" Why were you standing in front of my bedroom door?!" he said with irritated look.

" AND WHY THE HECK DID YOU TELL YOUR MOM THAT I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted on him.

" DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOUT AT ME!" He yelled.

" I DARE!" I yelled back.

He held my neck so tightly.

"Yahh!!" I shouted at him.

" Say that once again!" he said.

I bit his hand and spanked him on his cheek.

" You bitch!" he said.

" Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled at him, while holding my neck.

" You are a psycho!" I said.

" I told you not to shout at me like that!" he said.

" I shouted at you, because you told your mother, that I'm your girlfriend!" I said.

He stopped talking.

" I hate you so much!" I said and left the bedroom.