Episode 30: Bias

" Are you asleep?" Taeyong heard Y/N's voice.

" Nope, I can't sleep" he answered.

" Oppa, I want to ask you something" Y/N said and sat on his bed.

" go ahead, Y/N" Taeyong said and looked at her sister.

" What would you do, if I left you like Sejin did, one day?" Y/N asked.

" Y/N, Don't you dare to ask this kind of question!" Taeyong said in angry tone.

" But-" Y/N got cut off by her brother.

" stop asking that kind of questions and tell me about yourself, how you met Hongjoong" Taeyong said and changed his expressions, from angry and sad to teasing one.

" Well... about that.... uhmm.... I... met him in cafeteria at first, Eunji was bullying a girl and I stood up for her, Eunji started arguing and we ended up fighting, Then... Hongjoong saw us and he... stopped us." Y/N said.

" then?" Taeyong asked.

" he asked me my name and I didn't answer him, then Eunji dragged him somewhere else" Y/N said it all and she was telling the truth.

 " That's weird as fuck" Taeyong said.

" what?" Y/N asked.

" The way you met, I mean... nothing. did you fall in love with him at the first sight?" Taeyong asked and Y/N shook her head.

" That's even weirder" Taeyong said while chuckling.

" Hey, I don't fall in love with someone, because of their looks!" Y/N said disappointed.

" Oh you do admit he is handsome. Would you fall in love with me if I was a stranger?" Taeyong asked and started laughing.

" Well... yes" Y/N said and smiled.

" You dumbass, You are definitely saying that because people say we look alike" Taeyong said and started throwing pillow at her and Y/N chuckled.

" How did you understand?" Y/N asked while laughing.

" Omg, I'm gonna bury you right now! When I asked you the same question a few years ago, You said: " I wouldn't even look at you". You dumbass!" Taeyong said and glared at her.

Y/N was laughing so hard.

" Alright, alright! Let's stop talking about me and tell me about yourself" Y/N said and finally stopped laughing.

" Well, I don't know what to tell you, so ask me questions and I'll answer them" Taeyong said.

" What about your position in your group?" Y/N asked him.

" I'm the Leader, Main dancer and One of the Main rapper" he answered.

Y/N wasn't even shocked by her brother's answer.

" I knew that you would be main dancer and main rapper, but never expected to be the leader." Y/N said.

" What are you trying to say huh?" Taeyong asked her in annoyed tone.

" Nothing, Nothing!" Y/N said.

" Okay, Who is your bias in our group?" Taeyong asked.

" You already know it..." Y/N said with her cute face.

" Aww" Taeyong said and was going to hug her.

" NAKAMOTO YUTA!" Y/N said in loud voice and Taeyong backed up.

He looked at her annoyed and looked away.

Y/N started searching something in her phone.

" Just look at him, oppa!" Y/N said and showed him the photo of yuta

" Aish, this kid!" he said annoyed. *gif*

" You have a boyfriend! Do I have to remind you?!" Taeyong said and Y/N remembered right away and put her phone away