Episode 19: Time for revenge

Y/N came out of the restroom and went in the class late.

" Why are you so late, Y/N?" Teacher asked.

" My head hurt" Y/N said.

" That's not a big excuse, Y/N! You should have told me and I would let you go, Don't you ever come this late on my lesson!" She was raising her voice, Y/N was already so angry and she was also getting on her nerves.

Teacher kept on shouting on her, when she went to her desk and took her bag.

" I don't have that much nerves to listen to you, dear teacher" she said with fake smile and walked out of the class.

" Y/N!" The teacher started screaming.

" I'm going to call your parents" She kept on shouting.

" call whoever the fuck you want" Y/N mumbled and put her earpods in her both ears and started listening to a song.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Y/N was at home, she was looking at the wall, where pictures were hanging.

first one was Eunji's and other two were her friends'.

In her hand there was a picture of Hongjoong.

She was thinking What if he also make problems and is one of the suspects from Sejin's death.

" Ugh, this motherfucker!" she tore the picture.

She sat on her bed and looked at the wall.

" Let's start with the unimportant bitch" Y/N said and pointed her finger on one of Eunji's friends.