Episode 40: ...

(srry, but Hongjoong is cute af)

Y/N had her arms around Hongjoong's neck, while Hongjoong's arms were around Y/N's bare waist.

Y/N was pulling him closer by grabbing his hair and Hongjoong was loving it.

They were having their moment, when as always someone interrupted them.

One girl bumped into them, which made them break the kiss.

" Oops, I'm so sorry" The girl said and looked at Hongjoong.

" Babe, You look so good today" She said and Both Hongjoong and Y/N got shocked.

Something was bothering Y/N, even though she was drunk, even though she "hated" the person, who was in front of her,  something was bothering her and she also knew what it was, but didn't want to admit it... Cause she was scared... That the people she starts to love would leave her, like her sister did... She was scared to lose people she cares about...

She went out of the Seonghwa's house and started walking wherever her feet took her.

She walked out of the gate and started walking on a street.

Hongjoong finally got rid of that girl and ran out of the house.

He started searching for Y/N, He ran out of the gate and saw Y/N a little far away.

Y/N was going to cross the street and Hongjoong ran behind her.

Crash!

Hongjoong's eyes got widen and then they got teary.

" Y/N!" he shouted in inaudible voice.

He ran to her and his knees felt numb.

He fell on the ground and hugged Y/N.

" Y/N!!" he shouted, while tears rolling down on his face.

A few seconds later, when he finally came back to his senses, he took out his phone and made an emergency call.

He told every detail and begged them to be there as fast as they could....

( The ending of this book, hope Y'all liked it!)

( Well, this maybe ending of book, but not the ending of the story)

( I hate when book was more than 40 chapters, that's why I decided to stop there and write the continuation of this book, LMAO, Hope NO ONE GOT MADD AT MEHH)