Episode 39: Hate?

( I think this song fits the best to this episode)  

Hongjoong ran after her and a few seconds later caught her by her wrist.

" I hate you!" Hongjoong said while glaring at her.

" No, you don't!" Y/N said with a bright smile on her face.

" That's why I hate you!"  He said while holding an eye contact with her.

Y/N cleared her throat.

" Stop talking to me, someone might think that we are friends." Y/N said and Hongjoong scoffed.

" Like you weren't the one who was resting head on my shoulder before" he said.

Y/N was going to say something when Hongjoong suddenly pulled her close.

" What the-"

" Someone was going to bump into you" He said.

" Okay, then... let me go now" She said in a lazy voice.

" I don't want to" He said.

" Oh, you do hate me, right..." Y/N said while she was in Hongjoong's arms.

" I don't know... Is something wrong with you or me?" Hongjoong asked in confusion.

" Well, you are asking someone who is drunk as heck" Y/N said and Hongjoong chuckled.

" I wasn't expecting you to be a pervert" Y/N said and Hongjoong got shocked.

" Your arms are around my bare waist" Y/N said.

" Why? do you have problem?" He asked and simpered.

" I don't really mind" She said.

" I guess you won't mind this too" Hongjoong said.

He pulled her even closer and put his lips on hers slowly.

( I cringed at this so hard, maybe becuz I wrote this)