Episode 21: Fight

(Michael jackson is Legend y'all)

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Next day at school:

Y/N was in cafeteria eating nothing, just sitting there and watching The MV of "Fire Truck".

She shouted when she saw her brother with purple hair, Everyone started looking at her.

" Sorry..." she apologized and continued watching it.

The chorus was so FUCKING COOL.

"Damn my bro is hot like me"

After watching it She immediately liked the MV and started searching for Live.

Someone grabbed her phone and threw it away.

She looked at the person and that bitch again.

Eunji picked up her phone and looked at it.

"Girlie is checking out boys" Eunji said.

Y/N stood up from her seat and glared at her.

" Give it back!" She demanded.

"Wew, this purple haired looks hot" Eunji said.

" That purple haired one has nothing to do with trash so keep away from him" Y/N said and grabbed her phone.

Y/N was going to walk away, when Eunji started grabbing her hair.

" You. Bitch. You. Should. Keep. Away. From. Hongjoong.!" She said while gritting her teeth.

" Stop this!" Y/N kept calm, but Eunji grabbed her hair so tight.

after few seconds, Eunji had stopped grabbing her hair, Y/N looked behind and saw Leia.

Leia had twisted Eunji's hand and Eunji started shouting.

" When are you going to stop bullying people?!" Leia said and twisted her hand even more, Eunji shouted so hard.

Y/N knew there were cameras in the cafeteria so she decided to do something.

She was going to run out of the cafeteria, when she noticed that Hongjoong and his friends were also there.

She went near to them and gave death glare to Hongjoong.

" Don't you let her to do something to your sister!" Y/N said and went out of the cafeteria.

She started searching for Black lab.

She looked inside, when she found it and saw one security guard in there.

" HELP!!!" Y/N shouted and hid behind wall.

Security guard ran outside, when he heard the shout.

he ran downstairs and Y/N immediately went inside.

She started deleting everything and turned off the cafeteria's camera.

after doing her job she ran out of the room so fast.

she ran downstairs and went in the cafeteria.

Nothing bad had happened, when she went inside the cafeteria.

Eunji and Leia were shouting at each other.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE HE IS YOURS, HE CAN NEVER BE YOURS SO SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH" Leia shouted.

well... Everybody was watching them.

Eunji boiled up, she thought that Hongjoong wasn't in there so she was going to slap Leia.

Leia didn't even flinch a bit, not because she knew that someone was going to stop Eunji, No... She wanted to give her 5 times more slaps in her face after Eunji slapping her.

But, someone had stopped Eunji.

Eunji looked at the person and sighed in anger.

" YOU TWO ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!" Eunji shouted so loud.

She was going to punch Leia, but Y/N grabbed her by her hair and banged her head on the cafeteria's table.

Everyone gasped.

Y/N punched her leg in her stomach and Eunji started shouting in pain.

" Girls! stop her!" Eunji called other two friends of her.

Both of them ran to stop Y/N, but Leia made one of them fall down with her foot and attacked other one.

" Stop Leia and your girlfriend!" Seonghwa shouted at hongjoong.

" Let them be! they deserve to be beaten up." Wooyoung said and Seonghwa glared at him.

" Stop this, Hongjoong!" San demanded.

" Ugh, ok!" he said.

" I'll stop your sister and you stop your girlfriend" San said.

Y/N grabbed Eunji by her collar and punched her again.

On the other hand, Leia was grabbing both of them by their hair.

San started stopping Leia.

" Stop, now!" Hongjoong said to Y/N.

Y/N wasn't listening so Hongjoong picked her up and walked out of the cafeteria.

" Let me beat the shit out of her!" Y/N shouted while hitting her hands on Hongjoong's back.

" Hold on, Tiger" Hongjoong said while chuckling.

His back was in pain.