Episode 31: Photoshop

heyy I'm backkk

➽───────────────❥

Y/N spent her time with her brother for a week and it was time to go back to school.

➽───────────────❥

She arrived at school and everyone was looking at her.

She was confused and didn't know what was happening.

She ignored them and went into her class.

Leia ran to her.

" Y/N, don't get mad, okay?" Leia said and Y/N got even confused.

Leia pointed at the blackboard and Y/N looked at it.

" They are trying to get on your nerves so just ignore it" Leia said.

There were fake pictures of Y/N on the top of a boy.

Y/N scoffed and went near to the blackboard.

" If Y'all were photoshopping, Couldn't you do a better job?" Y/N said while gritting her teeth.

" Calm down!" Leia said.

Y/N looked around in the class and also saw Hongjoong in there.

'what did he do with his hair?' 

her eyes were focused on him, when she heard Eunji's voice and came back to her senses.

" Never expected you to be this bitch" she said.

" Now, Look at your "Boyfriend", you cheated on him with this ugly ass" she couldn't stop talking nonsense.

Y/N looked at the pictures once again and smirked.

" I won't lie, I have seen this boy before..." Y/N said and looked at Eunji.

Eunji smirked at her and looked at Hongjoong.

" But, guess what?" Y/N continued.

" Only in social media" she said and Eunji gulped.

Y/N asked Leia for her phone and she gave it to her.

Y/N started searching something and when she found it, she showed it to the whole class.

" This boy is a famous model and he also has one familiar picture to this one" Y/N said while pointing at the picture on the blackboard.

She clicked on one picture and showed it to the class once again.

" These two pictures look same, right?" she asked, everyone went silent and Y/N smirked.

" But, look at the girl on top of him, she looks like me right?" Y/N gave the phone back to Leia who was shocked, how clever and savage Y/N is.

Y/N went back to her seat and Eunji started tearing up the pictures by herself.

" By the way, You don't have to do that... but thanks I guess" Y/N said and flipped her hair with her hand.