.2.

|HAZEL always wondered what the Addams were like. They were as famous as the Agnes. She heard all about them. Her father, Montez, always bragged about being friends with Gomez Addams when he and Rufus attended Nevermore.

She never got to meet them but their stories truly haunted her dreams and thoughts. When she first laid eyes on Wednesday and her family she couldnt help but stare at them.

Wednesday Addams caught her staring and peered over at her new roommate, looking her up and down unimpressed. Hazel just couldnt take her eyes off the Addams girl.

Before long Enid was giving the girls a tour around the school. Soon they reached what Enid called the Quad. "It's a pentagon" Wednesday said nimbly, looking iver the courtyard.

Hazel stood on the other side of Enid, letting her eyes scan the yard. But they wandered to another spot, across the courtyard past the grass and to the stoned wall of the building where a boynwas painting.

As she walked with Enid and Wednesday she just couldn't take her eyes off the boy. It was habit of staring at things and zoning out. A habit she picked up from her Uncle Garrett.

The boy must've sensed her gaze, because he turned and looked straight back at Hazel. Her blue eyes meeting with his green ones. It was like they were pulled into a hypnosis.

There was an energy that Hazel could definitely feel. It felt tense yet very delicate. It felt like their souls were drawn into one knot that they couldn't untie.

To her he looked gorgeous and perfect. His hair tied back into a bun and his facial structure looked as gorgeous as the handsome men on TV.

Two snaps broke Hazel from her staring as she looked down to Wednesday. Only being about 2 inch taller than the girl. "You like staring at things?" She asked. Her face remained straight with her jaw being as sharp as a blade.

"It's a habit from my Uncle Garret. He liked staring at things. Got to a certain point where it got creepy." Hazel explained. Wedneaday eyebrow furrowed. "Garret? As in Garret Agnes?"

Hazel was shocked. Wedneaday Addams knew who Uncle Garret was and he was the least famous out of all of the Agnes Family. Even less known than her cousin, Baby Todd.

"Yes. He's my Dad's brother"

"Which Dad?" Wednesday peered up at the blonde. She watched as her blue eyes twinkled with excitement and overwhelming joy. "My father Montez Agnes. My dad Rufus married in" Hazel explained, letting Enid listen in on the family learning.

"I've always admired your Grandfather's books. How gruesome they were." Wednesday said. Hazel eyebrows furrowed. "Those are ebased on true events..." Hazel trailed off.

Wednesday top lip curled upwards into a tiny smirk. "Exactly" Hazel looked at Wednesday, her eyes tinted wide before a large smile spread across her face. "I like those ones too"

Wednesday hummed slightly before turning to  Enid, listening in on the beanie boy she was conversing with.

"Yo Enid, you're not going to believe the dirt I heard about your roommates. I heard that the with is related to the Agnes's as in THE Agnes Family. Then the other eats human flesh. Chewed down on that kid she murdered, so you better watch your back" The boy said.

Enid eyes widen as she moved out the way, revealing the witch and Addams girl. The boy, Ajax, froze in place staring at the two. "Quite the Contrary, I actually filled the bodies of my victims and feed them to my menagerie of pets"

Wednesday's threat ran shivers down all three of their spines. The uneasy aura around everyone made Hazels finger tips crackle. "Ajax, meet my Roommates. Wednesday and Hazel" Hazel did a polite wave while Wednesday just glared at everything.

"Damn your black and white. Living like an instragram filter!" Ajax said. Enid then urged to us and did a whole speech on why to ignore Ajax. Soon enough Wednesday slipped away from the tour.

"Where did she go?" Enid asked spinning around to find Wednesday. "I don't know Enid. She's a mystery" Hazel spoke, looking around more. Enid raised an eyebrow at Hazel. "Are you lookig for someone?"

Hazel turned to her, a light pink tint heating on her cheeks. "No. But who painted that over there?" She pointed to the moral that the previous boy with the handsome man bun.

"You didn't here me before? Oh well. That was painted by our troubled local artist Cavier Thorpe. Broke upw ith Bianca Barkle-" Begore Enid could finish Hazel was already walking away to get a closer look at the painting.

Her shoes clicked against the payment as she peered up at the painting. She smiled at it as she admired it. "You like it?" Hazel spun to the side, looking up at the tall man.

Hazel felt the energy yet again change into the sickly tense trance. "I do. I find it fascinating." Xavier looked down at her. "Your the new girl. Hazel Agnes right?"

Hazel nodded, twisting her fingers between eachother. "I am.  And your Xavier Thorpe right?" Hazel saw his eyebrows furrow in confusion but she just smiled wider.

"Enid told me."

"Your her Roommate? Your lucky. Enids one of the nicest." Hazel nodded and looked bsck st his painting. "How long have you been painting for?" Xavier couldn telephone but listen to her peaceful and calming voice. Curiosity filled his thoughts as to why she wanted to know about him out of all people?

"Since whenever I could remember" Xavier said, wrapping a hand through his luxurious hair. "Well its certainly did good. Your painting is beautiful" Xavier looked at her, feeling enlightened and bold.

"Not as beautiful as the girl right here" He motioned towards Her. Hazel pink tinted cheeks soon turned a crimson red. She felt her heart pound against her chest.

"Careful there tiger. Don't wanna go spilling your colors"

|Wednesday|