.12.

|HAZEL didn't know what to do. Go to the Rave'N and have a good time knowing the guy she liked was with her Roommate or mope around the dorm doing absolutely nothing. She walked around Jericho, spotting Wednesday talking with Tyler and Enid sitting in weathervane.

She huffed before walking into a store that looked like a candle shop. Looking up she saw a man with frazzled Grey hair and a long mustache. His eyelids closed but it flet like he was staring straight at her

"Uhhhhh Jean! I haven't seen you around much!" Hazel froze up. "Hey... I'm not Jean. That's my aunt." The man twitched, making Hazel grabbed dtbe store doorknob to exit the building.

"Wait! Don't leave. Jean you know me! It Harold!" Hazel was not in the mood to hang out with creepy men today. "Sir I'm not Jean!" Harold twitched, his eyelids opening and Hazel gasped as they were pure white.

"Your not... I see now. Hazel Agnes... that's your name isn't it?" Hazel gulped. "Yeah Sir. Yes it is." He seemed to have nodded at her and walked to the back then came back out, holding a box.

"I remember that night. That night where Jean died.... everyone was devastated. Your father Montez was distraught at his sister passing. Oh everyone was." Hazel blinked and looked at the man, wondering why he was so interested in her aunt.

"Why are you talking of my aunt? How did you know her?" Harold twitched yet again, making Hazel flinch. "Jean was my best customer. Brought all my candles. She was friendly too. She also brought a dress from Me. As soon as she touched it she got a vision about you. She said you were wearing this dress while kissing a boy."

Hazel cheeks flared up red as Harold pull a lovely white dress from the box. The top looked tight but the bottom was thickly ruffled. It had white fur on the sleeve cuffs and  the little flowery lace that followed the ruffly bottom of the skirt.

"Oh its beautiful..."

~

Hazel tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, staring into her mirror. "Oh you look gorge!!! Honestly i would steal your dress!" Enid squealed, giggling at her roommate. Hazel giggled at her as Wednesday looked at the two.

"You two have a killer time" She told them, the two spinning around in their outfits to look at her. Hazel eyebrows furrowed. "Weren't you going with thorpe?" Enid looked surprised at Hazel use of Xavier's last name.  "Not anymore." Wednesday answered simply. Hazel smiled, excitement thrilling inside her but it was soon dampened with guilt.

"We'll see you when we get back" Hazel said softly, smiling at Wednesday with her pink lip gloss. Wednesday looked at the young witch before licking her thump and swiping it at the corner of hazel's mouth.

Hazel eyebrows furrowed more in even more confusion. Before she could question anything Wednesday shook her head at her. "Revenge needs Perfection. And perfection needs Revenge" Hazel smiled widely and refrained herself from giving Wednesday the biggest hug before being dragged off by Enid to the Rave'N.

As Hazel reached the rave'N she felt anxious. What if Xavier went despite Wednesday not going? How is she going to talk to him? She was about to walk inside and she heard an audible gasped and turned her head to see Principal Weems look at Hazel with shocked eyes.

"I haven't seen that dress in years..." She trailed off. Hazel smiled warmly and Principal Weems soon melted into Larrisa. Larrisa missed Jean Agnes so much. The witch that could do it all the school nicknamed her. Larrisa never realised till she lost jean that she loved her. With all her heart.

"A shop guy named Harold gave it to me. Said that Aunt Jean brought it" Larrisa smiled widely and nodded, lettig out a teary chuckle. "I remember the night she swore it. It was The rave'N. Oh every boy wanted to dance with her" Hazel smiled wider, watching as larrisa gleamed onto the girl.

"Now go have fun... Hazel" Hazel nodded and walked away from Larrisa. Principal Weems has grown on Hazel, and the young witch knew that her and Weems will get along nicely. Hazel looked over and spotted Wednesday and tyler walking over.

"Can i join you two? Im starting to feel a bit nervous" Wednesday and Tyler looked at her, Tyler smiling and Wednesday nodded/Turned her head. Hazel smiled wider and joined Tyler's side as they walked.

Bianca Barkley sat down next to Xavier, a not so excited face on. "Does your mood have to do with a certain pigtailed hair goth girl? or a Soft blonde with girl?" Xavier huffed at her question. He knew the answer but wasnt going to say it to Bianca's face. "They're not here. We are" Xavier nodded, letting out a sigh.

"Your right. I really do like being here with you. So I appreciate the last minute invitation" Xavier says, smiling at the Siren. "Good. So no mor etalking about Hazel Agnes and Wednesday Addams?" Bianca persuaded. "deal?" Xavier nodded to her as she stood up and held out her hand for him to take as Ajax walked past with his date.

"Yo check it out" Xavier head immediately turned to spot the two girls he was just talking about and the boy he hated. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped as he looked over Hazels dress. It was like her Beauty got more beautiful. His heart fluttered as he abruptly stood up.

Eruptions of Wednesday bringing a date swarmed the Rave'N yet none of the Three teenagers seemed bothered. Hazel parted her ways to them and went grab the overflowing drinks fro the table.

Xavier shot up and walked towards her but Bianca grabbed his arm but he ripped it out of her grip. "Im sorry Bianca" He soon disappeared into the crowd of teens and Bianca sighed angrily. As Xavier made his way to the drink table he only found Wednesday there, not Hazel. His hopes crashed and burned seeing the black dress and not the white angelic one.

Hazel huffed, sitting down as she drank the frizzly juice. her eyes scanned the crowd only looking for one person. A tall, handsome boy with hair more luxorious than hers. She gave up after the 5th scan of the crowd and stood up, ready to leave when she knocks into a hard chest.

She looked up to meet the big green eyes that she memorized from the first day she saw them. "i've been looking everywhere for you" Xavier said, a large smile gracing his face at his findings. Hazel's cheeks burned up. "Im flattered that you've been looking for me" Xavier smile grew, if that was even possible, and he nodded.

"Maybe you'll be more Flattered when I asked you to dance with me?"

"Well I might just catch on fire with all your flattering... Of Course i'll Go dance with you."

|Wednesday|