.9.

|HAZEL sat in the Quad, holding her outreach day envelope and sighed. Too be honest her arms were swore from wining the poe cup 2 days ago. She opened up the envelope she saw the words 'Weathervane' in dark green cursive writing.

She sighed, looking around her any clearance on anyone else who got Weathervane. Soon her and all the other students got on a bus to Jericho. It was only around 10 minute drive. Hazel always watching the great outdoors.

Seeing the trees blend into a greed cloud of leaves and the sky popping out. She was sat beside Wednesday who didn't give two fucks about what was going on.

As the bus stopped at a stop Hazelgot off, smelling the air that was filled with Pine, coffee and fudge. It was an odd and sweet mixture but Hazel oddly liked it.

She walked around till she got to the main square where a Principal Weems and The mayor were explaining everything about the day.  As soon as they let them go Hazel mad ever way to Weathervane.

She looked around before a boy walked up to her. "You must be here for outreach day. I'm your mentor for the day" Hazel looked up to see the brunette boy but suddenly felt a wave and dizziness.

"H-hi. Yeah I'm Hazel Agnes" She replied quickly blinking rapidly to sooth herself. "My names Tyler. I believe Wednesday mentioned you once." Tyler said, a smile gracing his lips.

The young witch nodded. "Yeah yeah shes my roommate." Tyler smiled and lead Hazel to the back. "Your uniform is here and if u need anything else I'll gladly help" Hazel nodded before watching as Tyler left.

She removed her school uniform and grabbed the blue jeans set on the bench. She put both legs in and jumped up to hike them up to cover her lower body. She grabbed the belt that assisted with the pants and put it on to secure them in place.

As she bent down to grab the light brown shirt the back door opened up. She squeaked and pulled the shirt on quickly. "Oh shit! Oh God sorry!!" Hazel stood shocked when she saw Xavier standing there, one hand shielding his eyes and one hand on the door knobs.

"Shit Xavier! I'm so sorry!" Xavier head shot up past his hand and looked at the Agnes girl in shock. "Holy fucking shit Hazel! I'm so sorry. I'll walk out I'll close the doo-"

"No need. I have the shirt on. I'm decent." Xavier looked at her, lips part as his eyes ran down her body. The light brown shirt was probably two sizes to big and the jeans she swore hugged her thighs perfectly.

He saw how the Amethyst crystal necklace glowed from under her shirt. Her hair was out and hides under the shirt. "I should leave though. You need to get dressed into your uniform" Hazel said  cutting Xavier from his staring.

"No, you can just turn around." Hazel seemed to have blushed at the words and she spun around. Her fingers waved through he rhair as she let out of her shirt, grabbed the tip of her amethyst necklace and fiddled with it.

The rustle and hustle she heard from Xavier made her cheeks flush. She wondered what he would look like shirtless. No! No thinking that Hazel! Thst is very unnapopriate! Yet... your a teenager Hazel. You can think whatever you want.

"I'm done Haz." Hazel heart slammed against her chest as she whipped around to look at Xavier. The only person who ever called hazle that was her Aunt Jean and she was dead.

Xavier smiled as the rose colored blush clouded his 'Friends' cheeks. "Shall we go to Tyler? He might think we're up to something" Hazel said, to try break the awkward yet... Romantic Tension that was building.

Xavier face seem to take an unexpected turn. "So what? He wouldn't care. Unless you want to impress him or something" Hazel eyebrows furrow as she tense at the dark aura thst had seem to infect their welcoming one.

"Do you have something against him?" Hazel asked, grabbing her phone to put in her pocket. "That's none of your business." This was never a side Hazel hoped to see on Xavier.

Heck she never thought he would turn so rotten like in an instant of a name. Tyler's name. Without another word Hazel walked out and to the counter where Tyler served another customer

"Oh, and here's your apron!" Tyler said, wearing a wide smile as he handed Hazel the apron. Xavier came out as he watched the two. He hated Tyler but the way Hazel was interacting with him didn't settle right with Xavier.

The long haired boy watched as Hazel tied the apron around her. She tied it in a tight knot. One that both boys motored to make her chest pop and her waist wide. It was almost like an hourglass shape.

She wasn't too skinny but not too big. She was perfect In Xaviers eyes. So God damn perfect.

Spending time in the Cafe felt liek ages for Hazel. Her hair was tied back Into a bun, little strands at the sides, complimenting her face. She held a cup of coffee, as she sat down for a break and spotted Wednesday walk in.

"What mischief mayhem have you done knoe miss?" I asked, mocking principal Weems. Wedneaday turned to me, a slight smirk curling up on her lips.

"You almost sound just like her. Makes me want to strangle myself" Hazel giggled at wednesday. "Aren't you funny?" Wednesday stared at the witch. "I choose to be Hurmorly accurate with the truth"

Hazel couldn't help but shake her head with a laugh. She watched as Xavier started to talk to Wednesday but she cut him short to talk to Tyler then she left.

She found it quite weird how she popped off like that. Either way, she was quite concerned on where she was going. She walked up to Xavier, placing a hand on his arm.

He looked down, noticing it was Hazel and his tense shoulders calmed. "Xavier I know we haven't talked since the back room and I just want to say sorry if I stepped on your toes. I do that a lot without realizing... but can you do a favor for me?" Xavier perked up, wandering what could this angel want with him.

"Of course Hazel. Anything for you" Hazel smiled lightly, squeezing his shoulder. "Can you please check up on Wednesday with me? I don't want go alone." Xavier looked at her.

"Do you think there's a monster? Like Wednesday?" Hazel bit her lip, not exactly wanting to believe there was a monster. Like she saw the monster. Xavier huffed and grabbed Hazels hand.

"I'll go with you. I'll protect you from this 'monster'"

|Wednesday|