.14.

|HAZEL hated these types of events. Bring ur parent to school or family day at school. She hated it because she never got to participate. Her father's hated public eye despite their famous books and family name.

She hated how she had to miss out on this Parents Weekend all because of how they hated the public and paparazzi. Hazel just wants a simple day her father's.

"So your alone too?" Xavier asked, the two standing next to eachother with their bows in hand while watching all the student reunite with their family.

"Yeah. My dad's hate the public. Ever since Aunt Jean died in their school years they hated going out the house." Hazel explained to Xavier. He nodded and sighed but something caught his eye.

Familiar blonde hair on a head that wasn't Familiar. "Maybe you aren't alone Haz." Hazel glanced up at him confused then down and gasped, seeing her two dads step out of the white car.

She walked towards them in an orderly manner and smiled wide, tears glossing over her eyes. "You're here? You two are really here?" The two men turned around and smiled widely and brought her into a hug.

"We are, our little butterfly, we are here!"

Hazel smiled wider as if her jaw was going to break and kept her dad's close as they held her dear. She'd rather have her grave be made out of her father's than a wooden box.

"We missed you little Butterfly. I hope you've been behaving" Montez said, his hand going from her waist to her cheek, gently stroking it. "I have been Papa. I promise" Montez smiled and kisses ur head and brought her into a single hug with Rufus watching.

"Our special girl. Come on, lets see what has happened to Nevermore since we've been gone" Rufus said, grabbing ahold of hazels hand and Montez taking the other hand.

~

Hazel stood inbetween her parents as they stared at the Addams family like fangirls. Her eyes rolled as their hands clutched her hands tightly as Principal Weems spoke.

"Are you friends with Wednesday?" Montez whispered in Hazels ear. The blonde huffed. "Wedneaday doesn't do friends father." Hazel answered her father, look towards Wednesday then towards the boy she kissed two nights ago.

They didn't know what they were. They talked and if nothing happened that night but something did.

Wednesday couldn't help but also look at the Agnes Family. Montez and Rufus Agnes weren't social people ever since Montez's sister Jean died the same night her father accused of murdering a boy. It said in the file Tyler gave her that he was accused of both Jean and Garret Gates.

But it seemed the Agnes had no resent against the Addams. And the Addams had no problems with the Agnes.

"Nevermorenis a safe haven for our students to learn and grow. No matter who or what they are" Weems finished, letting the crowd that bombard the Quad clap and applause.

"I realize that most tof you have heard about the unfortunate incident involving one of our students but I'm happy to report that Eugene is in the mend and is to make a full recovery. So let's focus on the positive and make this Parents Weekend the very best yet" Hazel nose scrunched up.

Eugene and her have never spoken face to face before but she knew of him as the Bee kid. She wanted to get to know him since Wednesday was friendly with him. And by friendly she means not so blunt.

Around if applause erupted and Hazel walked to Wednesday and Enid, leaving her father's standing by a pillar over looking the Quad.

"On a mend? Try in a coma." Wedneaday said, her arms folded as she stared up at Principal Weems. Hazel joined her side, folding one arm around her own waist and her other hand to her cheek.

"Have you gone to see him yet?" Hazel asked. Maybe she could tag along with Wednesday to meet Eugene. "He's your friend" Enid said, joining my side.

"I'm the reason why he's in hospital" Wedneaday replied to us. "It is not your fault ok? The monster hasn't attacked anyone in the last week. Maybe you finally scared it off" Enid tried convincing Wednesday.

"Yeah I mean you and that glare is enough to send anyone packing for the hills" Wednesday looked at Hazel, finding her little comment to be amusing that she was scaring people.

"Went into hiding to avoid this weekend" Wednesday then said turning her head to look at someone. Hazel spun around to see the Addams family and sighed looking at Wednesday.

"I knew I should've worn my Plague mask" Enid and Hazel looked at her with wide eyes before Enid sighed. "Would you look at my family. Toxic pack mentality. Give my mom thirty seconds before judging till my claws came out" After that she let out another sigh.

Hazel smiled and looked at the two. "Let's get this iver with ok? It'll be easy." She smiled wider at the two of comfort them but they seemed to be both one sge and Hazel just couldn't do anything about it.

As the three parted ways Hazel walked towards her parents, gulping as they saw them looking around. "People are gonna start thinking you two don't want to be here. Poor me" Rufus looked at Hazel and sighed.

"We do wanna be here Butterfly but your Papa has this weird Vibe hunny. Somethings wrong in Nevermore. It's not good." Rufus said. Papa was Montez's name for Hazel and Rufus like just being called plain old dad or daddy.

"I hope you made friends" Montez said, glancing down at his daughter. "I did. Enid Sinclair and Wednesday. But as i said before Wednesday doesn't do friends.... and Xavier. I can't forget about him" Montez face stiffened while Rufus looked like he was about to squeal.

"Oh can you feel it montez? Can you feel the love?" Hazel blinked. "Don't go all lion king on me dad." Rufus looked back at her then at montez.

"Can you feel it Monty? Please tell me you do!"

|Wednesday|