.15.

|HAZEL looked at her father's as they gathered food upon their plates. Feeling eyes at the back of her heads and turned to see Gomez and Morticia Addams staring at her Family. She made eye contact with Morticia and tensed up.

Morticia let out a shaky sigh which was a rare thing to do. Hazel looked so much like Hazel. It started to hurt Morticia's head at how much her blonde hair was straighten just like jeans. Her how her walking posture and body was just liek jeans.

Even the eyes were reflecting Jeans body. It was if Jean was haunting Morticia through Hazel.

Hazel looked back down at her food not wanting anymore attention and moved to a table with her parents. She looked around, just for a quickl nosey when she noticed Xavier leaning on a Pillar alone.

Hazel walked over and smiled gently. "You wanna sit with me and my dad's? They don't bite as much as I do" Xavier grinned, letting out a chuckled. "Your biting doesn't phase me Hazel. Never will" Her smile turned wider as she held out her hand.

Xavier took it gently as she walked him to her table and sat down. He joined her side, sitting beside her and looking at the two men opposite them. Rufus smiled widely while Montez scowled.

As Hazel was about to introduce the boy, Sherif Galpin marched into the guard with a total of 5 policemen. She looked around to notice the Addams had started sitting st her table and they were cunning straight towards them.

"Gomez Addams!" Galpin shouted. Gomez turned towards Galpin smiling slightly. "How can I help you Sherif?" Gomez asked. The two Agnes men froze up, feeling a title run down their spine as a dark dangerous aura crept up their necks.

"Your under arrest for the murder of Garret Gates and Jean Agnes" The Agnes Family stood abruptly as Gomez was arrested. "He didn't do no such thing Sherif!" Montez said, rushing forward to help but Rufus grabbed him softly.

Rufus rubbed montez hand to sooth him, knowing Jean was a touchy subject. She was Montez younger sister. He blamed himself for that night. For not looking after her. His parent blamed him for months till they realised the hurt he was struggling with.

"You have a right to remain silent anything you say and do will be used against you in the court of law" Sherif galpin started dragging Gomez away and Hazel started felt twitchy and numb.

"Haz?" Xavier asked, placing his hand on ur waist and stomach as she looked like she was going to faint. Suddenly she gasped, gripping onto his arm as she tensed and her eyes went smoky Grey, little Grey veins popping  out around her eyes.

Everyone gasped, including the humans as the Two dads rushed forward grabbing their little princess, hodling her securely. "Hazel? Haz snap out of it" the snapping of their fingers didn't help the blackness that soon covered the girls eyesight as she drifted off.

Hazel jolted as she sat in a seat and looked around to see freshly set up tables and sparkly ribbons everywhere. "Jean! Heyyyy snap out of it"  she looked to her side to see a girl in black and her hair straightened to the point it looked like it was about to break.

"Sorry morticia it's just, I have a really bad feeling about tonight. Are you sure canceling that little outing with Garret was the right choice? I mema I hate him but if he found out you... canceled on him for Gomez he would go Ape shit" the words flowed out of Hazels mouth as if it wasn't her mouth at all.

"I'm sure it's fine. Anyways me and Gomez are gonna slip from the Rave'N. I wouldn't bother coming back to our room" Morticia winked at Hazel but she nearly puked, but it was slike Morticia didn't see her doing that and just wanted again before joining a young gomez's Arm as they exited the large crowded room.

Hazel then clicked at what was happening. She was having those past gazes again... except she was someone. She was Jean. Her Aunt Jean who died that very night. Maybe this was a sign to prove the truth. A truth about the Addams the Agnes and the Gates families.

She got up when she spotted a shaggy looking boy March past the door not too long after Morticia and Gomez exited. She walked towards it, despite feeling like she wasn't even walking.

Hazel then gasped as she started screaming at the boy following him like a rabid bull. "LEAVE HER ALONE GARRET. SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU OK?! BACK OFF! LEAVE GARRET! MORTICIA ISNT A PRIZE!"  Hazel then realised what was gonna happen next from her previous past gaze.

Garret turned to her, a anger lit in his eyes as he shoved her harshly back. Hazel let out a yell like gasps as she felt something sharp slide into her black and out her stomach. She looked down scared as she saw the tip of the blade poking out her stomach, dripping in blood.

"JEAN!!" Hazel looked to the side as best as she could, knowing the body she was in was fading into death.  She saw the horror on young Morticia and Gomez before they fled upstairs when Garret came after them with a display sword.

Hazel then felt a sharp split in her head and she looked around to see jeans Dead body against the armor stand. She felt tears pool at her eyes. She's never meet Jean, heck this was   ten years ago.

She felt hurt and pain as she saw younger versions of her parents run to Jean, the heartbreak on Motez face and the comforting one of Rufus.

Hazel then turned not wanting to lookig anymore before looking up and seeing she was no longer where she was and looked to see Morticia Thrump, young and beautiful stab Garret Gates, leading him to death and Gomez  taking the blame. It was hard to believe. So hard.

Hazel was shocked when she heard the scream of Larrisa Weems Echo in her ears. As Hazel turned to think she was even more shocked to see herself. Except it wasn't herself. It was Jean.

"Hazel... Help me." Hazel gulped and stayed in place as jean walked to her. "Help me Hazel." Hazel stuttered. "T-tell me how. Tell me how jean!"

"HAZEL!"

|Wednesday|