.6.

|WAKING up was a struggle for Hazel. Never in her life has her back betrayed her in such pain before. She noticed she was in her room, it being around morning time. She sat up, grunting before getting up, rubbing her sides.

"Omg you should not be up!!" Enid said speeding walking to Hazels size grabbing her arm. Hazel looked a the rthen at Wednesday who stood at her typewriter, yet was staring at Hazel.

"What time is it?" The Little witch asked. "It's 11 am. Do you remember last night?" Wednesday asked rushed. Hazel blinked. "No... all I remember is hitting my head? I don't know what on or why." Hazel said, rubbing her hands together.

It was true. She remembered the whole day up till she run into the forest then her memory went black. She just couldn't remember for the life of her.

Before she could do anything else Enid dragged Hazel away from Wednesday pushy questions. "You must help us with Poe cup Canoe. Paint and decorate. You can fill in Amber's spot. This morning she got horrible Vamp burns" Enid rambled, dragging the Newly wakened witch to a canoe that Yoko was already painting. The sun beamed on the students who were painting.

Hazel took a paint brush looking at the Canoe and flared her nostrils. "I'm not a painter" She said. "Well if ur not gonna help..." Miss Thornhill trialed off she held out a file towards Hazel.

"You might want to check your Extracurricular activities." Hazel grabbed the file and nodded at Thornhill before walking off to find the Pitch Snaps club. She walked to the Quad and listened to their sounds.

"Oh, I knew Wednesday was coming along but I didn't know Miss witchy was" Bianca Barkley said, smiling sarcastically at the Agnes girl. "I just want to see the Extracurriculars" Hazel said politely.

Bianca wlaked towards Hazel, her smiled turning wickedly crooked. "It's better that weeping all iver Xavier. He's mine. He wouldn't go out with a witch like you" Hazel jaw clenched.

"Well he certainly didn't want a Fish either" She snapped. Audiable gasps and 'ooo's ' echoed throughout the courtyard and Bianca  could've sworn she was gonna shrivel up like a cooked shrimp.

"Have fun killing ears with your singing Bianca" With that havel Marched away. Her hands were behind her back as she looked around then spotted Xavier at an archy post. Her smile grew as she walked to him.

"We are just joined to the hip aren't we?" Xavier looked down to see the Blonde Beauty and smiled widely. "I guess we are. You seem to be following me. Like a stalker." He said. Hazel chuckled.

"Hey, I was wondering if your ok. You run off last night and came back unconscious..." Xavier looked at her, becoming concerned for her.  "I don't know. Last thing I remember was hitting my head..." Hazel trailed off, wrapping her arms around her waist.

lowered the bow in his hand and place dit on the stand before wrapping his arms around Hazel. She gasped but soon hugged back, burying her head in his shoulder.

She felt safe and secure in his arms. As if nothing would hurt him or her. Soon they split away and Xavier held out the bow towards her.

"Here you wanted to show off your archery skills. Now show me" A light smirk soon made its way onto Xaviers face. Hazel smiels, taking the bow and grabbing an arrow aiming it towards the Target he has already hit.

Her eyes squinted as she let the Arrow go, letting it whizz through the air and hitting the target right in the bullseye. Xavier watched amazed, turning back to her shocked. "You really are good. You better not take my captain spot"

Hazel laughs. "I would never do that Xavier." She smiled warmly and Xavier smiled back. "Hey I want to take you somewhere tonight. Sneak out after curfew into the woods" Hazel heart thumped against her chest at his rebellious actions.

"Sure, as long as we don't get caught" Xavier smirked wider. "Aa long as your with me you'll never get caught darling" Hazel felt her heart thumped harder, a large blush covering her cheeks.

The nickname made her heart flip and her head mush. She felt warm and fuzzy. Xavier watched as her cheek went red and smirks more. He liked how he had impact on her like that.

"Come on, lets notch a few more arrows"

~

As Hazel walked into carnivorous plant class she spotted Wednesday sitting with Xavier. "Oh Hazel! You're a bit late dear. Take a seat next to Bianca!" Hazel froze up before looking at the Siren.

Both weren't happy about the seating arrangement but they had to put up with it. Hazel sat down and immediately just started making notes.

Bianca glanced at Wednesday and Xavier, full of jealousy then looked at Hazel. "Seems he's more into Goth girls now." She whispered mockingly. Hazel tensed up. "I don't care what he's into Bianca. Me and Xavier are just friends"

Bianca nodded. "Sure Sure. But come on Hazel... I see and sense the way you look at him. You like him. Oh and boy does he like u" Hazel tensed, hating the words coming out of Bianca's mouth.

"He doesn't. Now shut up before we get told off" Hazel hunched over, trying to protect herself from Bianca. Then she felt something near her ear whisper.

"Don't go to the date...." The red aura from bainca siren talk echoed in Hazels ears. She gasped then smirked turning to Bianca. "Oh Bianca... You should never try manipulate an Agnes" Hazel whispered, holding her crystal necklace and waved it a bit.

Bianca stared at it , knowing thst the necklace stopped Siren songs from working on witches. It's one fotnhe reasons why Sirens and Witches hated eachother so much.

"Nice play Agnes. Nice play" Bianca turned away from Hazel but the Witch could still feel eyes on her and turned to her side to see Xavier staring at her. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

He is so beautiful...

|Wednesday|