.4.

|SHE never expected to be in the infirmary on her first day but Hazel was thankful it wasn't her school was injured. She stood infront of Wednesday's infirmary beds lighting a healing candle and placing it down.

"You just can't stay away from those candles" Xavier said, from his spot beside the bed. The witch looked at him. "Candles have be an essential part for my ancestry since forever." Xaiver stared at the witch, feeling something grow in his stomach.

Before he could tlak with her more Wednesday opened her eyes, sitting up like a vampire from those cheesy horror films from the 70s.

"Woah take it easy!" Xavier said, sitting back in his chair as Wednesday glanced between  me and him. "The nurse said you don't have a concussion but fuck your gonna have a nasty bump" Hazel said, holding onto the beds back railing.

Wednesday turned to her before looking downwards. "I remember walking outside feeling rage, self pity and disgust" Wednesdah said, Xavier and Hazel nodding along. "I've never felt that way before"

"Yeah well, Bianca has the effect on people I think" Hazel looked at Xavier then back at Wednesday before walking towards the infirmary door. She felt like they needed some alone time.

"Wait! Hazel where are you going?" Xavier blurted out, making both himself and Wednesday turn towards the girl. Hazel looked back at them and smiled. "I need to go work on the homework." Xavier felt sadness overwhelm him, as he watched her back turn on them and walk out.

He had to admit ths the felt something there. Like a spark. A spark that was luring an bright. One that would fizzle and sputter everywhere till it burst into a righteous flame it should be.

Hazel also had to admit tha the was quite the handsome charmer. Many of their conversations so far were just get to know chats but she felt like they could and would be more. More emotion more passionate feelings will come out in their friendship.

~

Hazel walked along the footpath of the Nevermore Academy. Looking around she spotted Xavier painting on his moral yet again. She smiled and walked towards him, standing beside him.

"Is she ok?" Xavier looked to the side, and a smile immediately grew on his face from the frown his usually had. "Yeah, Wednesday's fine. I think your candle worked." A light tiny of pink tinted her cheeks.

"Speaking about your candles..." Xavier grabbed his satchel and started digging through before pulling out a long red candle with gold swirls curling up the sides. "I saw this in a store in Jericho. When I saw it I thought of you."

A large smile erupted on Hazels face, grabbing the candle. "Oh this is beautiful Xavier!" Xavier couldn't ep but match his smile with hers. Her smile and joy was contagious and he was definitely infected.

"Just like you."

~

That night, Aedneaday played the Chello. The sound filled Hazels ears as she tried to Put Xaviers Candle in a good spot. She just couldn't find a right place to put it. She wanted it somewhere special, somewhere she could smell it and see it.

She nodded her head to Wednesday beat of her Chello. She couldnt help the catching of its melody cloud her head. It mad ever remember the time where her father would play the piano every night to make sure the large Venus Flytraps flal asleep.

Once eahe heard the playing end she stood up with Enid and went outside, looking s the Addmas girl and the Large instrument. "How did you get that thing outside?" Enid asked.

"I had a hand" Wedneaday replied, not phased as the two blondes looked up to the note stand and gasped seeing only a single hand there. Hazel immediately brightened up.

She knew thing from the various tales her fathers told her about when thing use to help Gomez with his Trickery and pranks around the school. She always wanted to meet the hand in person. Just liek she wanted to meet all the Addams.

"Where's the rest of him?" Enid asked, looking for wednesday for an answer but Hazel answered before Wednesday could. "It's one of the Addmas family mysteries." The two looked at her but she just shrugged.

Luckily the howling of the wolves saved Hazel from being asked any questions. "Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked, holding the Chelly with her two hands.

"Because I cant" Enid claws sprouted from her hand. "This is all I got. My mom said that wolves are elated bloomers but I went to the best lycanthopist. I had to fly to Milwaukee would you believe it"

"She said that there might be a chance that ti never... Y'know..." Hazel could feel the sadness from Enid without the Magical energy surrounding her. It was clear that Enid wasn't having a good time with wolfing out.

"What happens then?"

"I become a lone wolf"

"Sounds perfect" Wednesday deadpanned. "Are you kidding me? My life could be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with the process of finding a new mate" Enid explained.

Hazel could see the panic, and desperation in Enids eyes. She ao desperately wanted to wolf out but she couldn't. And for that Jazel felt bad.

"I'm failing to see the problem" Enid gasped turning to Wednesday. "I'll die alone!" Enid exclaimed. "We all die alone Enid" Hazel furrowed her eyebrows at Wednesday.

"You really suck at cheering people up." Hazel said, breaking into their conversation. Enid smiled slightly at Hazel while she just received a stare from Wednesday.

Enid then looked down, starting to cry and Hazel rubbed her back, the friction of emotions tickling her finger tips. "Why are you crying?" Wednesday asked.

"Because I'm upset! Have you ever cried or are you alive that too?" Hazel looked st Wednesday, listening to her little memory of her scorpions death. Hazel would console Wednesday but she knew she would be shrugged off.

"Your secrets dafe with us. But I still think your weird as shit though" Hazel smiled at the two still rubbing at Enids back. Before long Wednesday had come up with a plan to leave Nevemore, she just had to use Enids computer.

So she outed half her plan to the girls and they helped her use Enids computer. Hazel couldn't help but listen in on Wednesdah conversation with this Tyler boy. She felt a romantic yet dark aura swallow those two both.

It felt unsettling to say that least.

|Wednesday|