.5.

|THE harvest festival was a delighted treat to attend. Hazel felt excited to finally go on such a fun trip on her first week at the school. She stood alongside Enid and Wednesday, wearing jeans, a red sweater and a parent of converse.

Her hair was tied back into a ponytail with a hair tye that had a red Ruby in the middle. "Goodbye Wednesday Addams. It was delighted to know you" She says, smiling down at Wednesday.

The girl looked up Hazel and stared. "It was horrible knowing you too Hazel Agnes." Hazel smiels before nodding sat Enid and walking into the Carnival, looking around st all the bright lights and busy stalls.

She looked around for anyone she knew. Before long she found Xavier Thorpe standing near a hoop game. She grabbed two candy flosses before walking over to Xavier.

"Hello stranger. Care for some floss?" Xavier whipped around and smiled widely, looking at the girl whose face was nearly blocked by the candy clouds. "Oooo yes please"

He took the candy from her hand and starts eating some. "What brings you here?" He asked, watching as the Witch at a peice of her floss. "Same as your Xavier. Having fun while we can"  Hazel replied looking at a stuffed animal hanging from a stand.

Xavier followed her gaze to see the stuffed Animal was a black cat with a star on its head. He chuckled and grabbed a tossing ring, tossing it over a bottle. The man running the stand cheered for him and grabbed the cat, passing it to the Nevermore Student.

Xavier turned to Hazel. "Here you go" Hazel squealed hugging the Stuffed Animal close. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" Her smile yet again infected Xavier, his smile growing as he saw her bright full face.

"You want more?" He asked. Hazel looked up at him, his handsome face making her want to cuddle into the stuffed Animal more. She couldn't help but feel a pull towards him. To her, he would make a fine addition to the Agnes Family.

"Yes please." Xavier smiled wide as he took her nearly everywhere ein the Festival, showering her in teddies and things he had won. The two would go on rides and scream with eachother every time to Rollercoaster would drop.

Soon it came to the ferris wheel and Hazel could just sense the Romantic atmosphere build between her, and her friend. They sat their thins ar the bottom before getting into one of the seats.

As it went slowly up, Hazel admired the whole view. "It's beautiful." She mumbled, holding onto the rail guard. Xavier smiled, placing his hand over hers. "Is it better than my paintings?" He asked.

She glanced up at him. "It never could." He laughed gently, shuffling slightly closer. It had been a week of course of knowing eachothe rbut it felt like years.

As Hazel eyes traveled along the ground she saw Wednesday have a weird moment of floppinginto Barista boys arms, eyes wide. As the ferris wheeled lowered she saw Wednesday run off into the forest.

"Stop the ride!!" She exclaimed, making the Ferris wheel instructor stop and she jumped off her seat and made a run towards the forest. Xavier gasped at this, watching as she bolted into the woods.

If Hazel was correct and wasn't just seeing things she saw Wednesday run into here with a frightened look. "Wednesday?!"Her gut dropped as she felt the bad and dark sensation took over. She felt danger. A LOT of danger.

She ran deeper till she heard yelling. She slowed to a brisk wall then spotted Rowan holding Wednesday to a tree with telekinesis. "ROWAN STOP!!" Hazel screamed making both turn their heads towards the witch.

Rowan stare darkened once more. "Your a horrible asset to your family name Hazel Agnes!!!" He yelled before lifting his hand to use his telekinesis to rid of the witch.

Hazel flows her hands up, her eyes draining to Grey as the grey veins soon returned back to her skin. Soon in the mid air dust them to be falling to the ground as if Hazel was turning Rowan telekinetic ability to dust. And that she was doing.

As Hazel distract Rowan a new figure appeared. More of a monster appears. Hazel turned towards it as it picked Rowan up. She gasped as she also loses concentration and the left tower telekinetic energy Rowan set to her mad ever go flying back, hitting her head harshly against a tree.

The last thing Hazel saw and heard were the yells of her name and the stary dark might ad she closed her eyes.

|Wednesday|