𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐦'𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"So where are we going again?" Ross asked. They were currently all walking up the snowy mountains with blankets latched onto their shivering bodies. Makena was the only one without one as she didn't want to take anything from her father's house.

"We're taking the Heart-Shaped Herb to Jabariland," Nakia responded. Makena trailed slightly behind Shuri as she had looked around keeping on guard at all times.

"Heart-Shaped Herb? What is that?" Makena rolled her eyes at his stupid question.

"It gives whoever takes it heightened abilities," Shuri spoke. Makena glanced at her and looked back away in thought. They hadn't even acknowledged their midnight conversation and Makena didn't really plan to.

"It's what made T'Challa so strong." Nakia's voice saddened at the mention of her ex lover.

"Nakia," the queen spoke up, causing Nakia to turn around and walk over to her. Shuri backed up a bit so they could talk and stood next to Makena. She had been looking around at their surroundings, her shivering hand on her gun at all times.

"I don't like this. The Herb belongs to us. We may be creating a bigger monster with M'Baku. Nakia, you should take it for yourself." Ramonda said.

"I am a spy with no army. I wouldn't stand a chance." Nakia said.

Makena pursed her lips and let out a shivering breath. She tugged her coat closer to her and Shuri glanced at her. "Here, take my extra one," Shuri mumbled. She pulled off her extra blanket and pulled it over Makena. "Thanks," Makena mumbled and Shuri smiled softy.

"We'll go."

They began to start walking again, Makena still in the back until Nakia paused, making them do the same. They turned to see the Jabari men all grunting like dogs and surrounding them. Makena went to grab her gun but Shuri grabbed her wrist and stopped her. Makena grimaced at the men, showing her distaste which they were obviously unfazed by.