𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Makena woke up with a gasp, looking around for Shuri. "You won't find her, where you are, my little cub."

Makena closed her eyes and shook her head in denial. "No, no, no, no, you're not real." Makena mumbled to herself as tears uncontrollably streamed down her face. She looked at her body, seeing she was in a gold shimmering dress. Despite how much she hated dresses, this one was incredibly gorgeous.

The woman leaned down in front of Makena and gently raised Makena's head up by her chin. "Look at me, darling." Makena slowly opened her eyes, face to face with her mother.

"Where am I?" Makena asked, looking around. It was similar to the Wakandan ancestry plane. But the sky's were a shiny gold and Makena was in a huge fancy looking palace. But it looked extremely ancient.

"You're in my Ancestral Plane. Where everyone from any Egyptian bloodline goes to when they die," Zenna explained softly.

"Wait, am I dead?"

Zenna shook her head softly, "No, you're not dead. You're just here for guidance that I'm here to give you." Zenna explained, cupping Makena's face gently.

"What do you mean? What guidance? I saved Shuri, everything's fine now," Makena spluttered out, shaking her head in disbelief as she thought this was all just a dream.

Zenna sighed and stood up, taking Makena's hands and guiding her to the balcony. "You started a war, Makena. And now Wakanda is in trouble and without you and the Black Panther, Wakanda will crumble," Zenna explained.

"I didn't-I didn't mean to. She was gonna kill Shuri, I had to. I had no choice." Makena said, tears threatening to fall.

Zenna turned to look at Makena. "You always have a choice, darling. And you made yours. You saved her, but at what cost?" Zenna asked softly.

Makena leaned her arms on the balcony, a tear scrolled down her cheek. "So what do you suggest I do? I can't lose her, I can't afford to lose anyone else."