𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"There are more people coming from the city." The leader of the mining tribe said.

"They need more space." Another elder spoke.

"So what? You are visitors. It is a wonder how anything gets done with you people." M'Baku complained.

"That's no way to treat your guests M'Baku," Makena spoke up, walking through the crowd of people.

"She's alive." Makena heard people whisper in shock. Everyone turned to look at her as she leaned on one of the pillars.

"What are you doing here, Makena?" M'Baku asked with a bored tone. He clearly wasn't surprised that she was alive. She's cheated death before so this was really nothing new.

"Ouch. Not a 'how are you doing after having your throat impaled?'" Makena mused, tossing a grape in her mouth.

Before M'Baku could speak he looked up hearing a noise and noticed one of the ships. A small hole opened in it and a person fell from it, landing on the snowy ground with ease. Makena smirked and shook her head, "Show off." She scoffed lightly. (flashback to the first movie)

The helmet came off automatically from the person who was looking aroumd and revealed, Shuri, the Princess of Wakanda.

"The Princess!"

M'Baku stood up from his throne and stepped down the few steps to face the Princess who was already facing him. Makena pulled out her spear and held it in front of the Dora Milaje who went to step forward, signaling them to back down and they did.

Shuri and M'Baku locked hands, M'Baku wanting to test if she really had the strength of the Black Panther. As Shuri was winning, she was pulling his hand down he stopped her, pulling her up to her feet.

"She has done it. The Black Panther lives!" M'Baku announced, raising Shuri's arm in her achievement.

The elders placed their hand on her shoulders and back as M'Baku and his Jabari did their chant. Makena smiled to herself feeling like a proud girlfriend. She always thought it was cheesy when people said that but now she finally understood it.