𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"The Jabariland offers their comfort, for your loss." M'Baku spoke gently to Shuri, doing a respectful bow. Still, Shuri stayed silent.

"You must mourn her in accordance to the rituals of your ancestors. Don't bury yourself in your technology," M'Baku said.

"Why are you here?'" Shuri turned her head to the right, looking at M'Baku.

"I promised your brother, that I will provide you with console, and protection. But I am in need of your advice today." M'Baku said.

"The tribal elders have approached me with a proposition. They wish to evacuate the city and set up camp, in Jabariland." M'Baku said, stepping forward.

"So now you are keen to hear from a child? Who scoffs at tradition." Shuri spoke, calling out M'Baku for what he said to Shuri a few years back when he challenged T'Challa.

"The world...the world has taken too much from you, for you to still be considered a child." Shuri glanced at him and back to the ground in her thoughts.

"It is in my peoples interest to know which way your mind is in."

"The elders are desperate. The city is vulnerable. If you are to provide for them. They will be in great debt to you," Shuri stated.

"And what of your heart?" M'Baku asked, patting his chest softly in gesture. "Which way is your heart leaning?"

"I just buried the last person who truly knew me. My heart was buried with her," Shuri said.

"And what of Makena?" M'Baku asked.

Shuri looked down at the mention of her girlfriend. She didn't even know where they stood anymore. "If she truly knew me, she would've stayed with me. I needed her, and she chose vengeance over me. That told me all I needed to know about where we stand," Shuri stated.