Wrong thoughts

Today the team wasn't going to practice. They were actually going out to eat which idek why.

You had left early without your dad since you didn't wanna hear any of his comments. You get there and expect to be alone. But Kevin is also there.

"Hey" he smiles.
"Hi Kevin" You also smile
"Where's your dad?"
"Oh he isn't here yet I came alone"
"oh"

You watch him practice for a bit.
"do yk how to play soccer"
"A little"
"you wanna play. and I could teach you some stuff?
"ofc"

You both go out to the field and start a 1V1 game. Obviously he was better than you but he didn't expect you to actually score some goals. Everything is going fine until you try to get the ball away from him but you accidentally trip. He also trips and falls.  And well you guys end up in an awkward position... 
"Oh i'm sorry"
"no it's okay don't worry"

Diego's POV
The coaches daughter is actually very pretty. But that'd be weird if i'd like her. I went to practice early. As I walked in I heard laughing which I found odd. I look over to the field and see Y/n and Kevin. She was on top of him. Wtf were they doing on the field. I felt some kind of anger. But why? It's not like I like her or anything I could care less. I decide to walk away and pretend I never saw anything.

Kevin's POV
Me and Y/n were playing soccer and it was fun. But the moment she fell on top of me. It got awkward. I mean I didn't mind it...but I didn't wanna make her uncomfortable. I heard a door open and see Diego walk out. Oh no I hope he doesn't think we were doing something else. I can tell Y/n didn't even notice him.