Tacos

⚠️A BIT mature content up ahead⚠️

In the morning you and the team went to get
breakfast. Like always you sat in the middle between Diego and Kevin.

What if we just had a threesome later tonight?

"Y/n Y/n"Diego said as he shook you a bit
"Oh what happened?"
"Nothing you were just zoning out, what were you thinking about?"
"Oh ummm"
A smirk appeared on his face. As if he knew.

The team later went to practice. You just stayed at the hotel. You didn't feel like going out. You couldn't wait for it to be night time. Wonder what would happen?

i'll just take a quick little nap...

Phone starts ringing. It's Kevin.

"Hello?"
"Hey Y/n we getting tacos, you want sum?"
"Oh yeah"

*You order your fav tacos*😍

You looked out the window to see tall buildings. In every window there was a person living their life. Everyone doing something different. You saw the people walking. A couple caught your attention. They were both walking on the side walk. It reminded you of the time you and Kevin were walking from the park to your house. It caused a smile to form on your face. Not that far from the couple was a park. The park obviously had a bunch of little kids playing in the playground. But what also caught your attention was a couple teaching their little kid how to play soccer. You watched as the toddler kicked the ball into the net and both of the parents celebrated. You imagined Kevin and you having a little one and teaching them how to play soccer.

Suddenly someone knocks so you had to get up and answer it. It was Kevin holding your tacos. He hands them to you.

"awww thank you Kevin"
"Your welcome my love, there really good trust me I ate like 5"
"Oh damn"

You devoured them tacos. They were so fucking delicious they made your toes curl bruh.

"They we're good huh?" Kevin asked
"Very"
"I'll throw away your trash"

He picks up your trash and throws it away. You lay down in bed as your full from the food and can barely move. He goes and sits next to you.

"I don't like the idea of you and Diego sleeping beside each other"
"How come?"
"I know what he wants Y/n. He wants to do stuff to you. Like have um the deed. I want you only to myself. Eres mía nada más"

That comment gave you butterflies. Gosh he was so overprotective. He wanted you only to himself. You sit up and he grabs both of your hands.

"Te amo y/n"
"Yo también te amo Kevin"

He kisses you. His lips were so soft. He places his hand on your face. Like cupping it yk? He lays down and you go on top of him. He puts his hands on your hips. Moving you back and forth a bit.

"You wanna do more than this or..?" He asks you
"Yeah"

He turns you over so now he's on top of you and like between your legs yk? He takes off his shirt. OMFG HIS ABS BROOO. He goes back to kissing you and slowly goes down to your neck.

"Try not to leave anything, my dad will kill me"
"Don't worry I won't"

He lifts up your shirt to try to reach your breast but gives up and takes it off.  He also takes off your bra.

"That feels good"
"Want me to keep going?"
"Yeah"

He keeps going. And then he  keeps going down till he reaches your pants. He slowly takes them off. Kissing your thighs. Leaving marks all over you. Cause well you were his.

"I want you in me already"
"You have to be patient"

Then someone knocks on the door. You eyes go wide as if you had seen a ghost.

"Aw your kidding me" You say as you quickly put on your clothes.  Kevin does the same.

You open the door and it's Diego.

"Oh hey Diego"
"Hey, what were you doing that it took you so long to answer the door."
"oh we were sleeping so yeah my bad"
"It's alright"

Damn it. Why did Diego have to ruin it.

Authors note: Y'all idk if I should do a threesome cause this is a Kevin fanfic sooo IDFK.  And Idk how to write smut i'm sorry😞 Anyways I may write later if I got any ideas. Love you all🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼