"Friends"

The weekend sadly came to an end so it was back to practice. You got dressed and decided to wear Kevin's sweater. You take your car again because of your dad. You could already imagine what he would say.
"Dónde estabas?"
"Con quien?"
"No vayas aver estado con un niño"

Gosh he could be so overprotective. I'm not sure who he would prefer me dating. Diego or Kevin. Hm.

You finally get to the place or wtv. Not to early this time since you didn't want anything to happen. By the time you got there, there was already other players this time not just Kevin. You were kinda relieved.

"Hola Y/n"
"Ya llego la tragona"
"Ese suéter de quien es?"
"La novia de Kevin"
"No, de Diego"

"Hola, y para con los comentarios nada más somos amigos" you responded. The team didn't seem to believe you still. You walk to the living room they had and start to watch tv. You were so into the show that you completely ignore who had walked in. It was Diego.

"Hey Y/n, what you doing"
"Just watching this show"
"Oh, that girl is fine"
"Diego that's a guy dressed as a woman"
"..."

You laugh a bit. As you both continue to watch the show, little by little Diego keeps scooting next to you. You get kinda get tense and nervous. He had all that room why did he need to be this close? You see his hand making it's way to your thigh.

WTF WAS GOING ON BRO

You feel a hand on your thigh and well it was obviously Diego's. His thumb starts making small circles on your thigh. Diego starts to lean in and kisses your cheek. He slowly starts going down to your neck. You didn't know what to do and just awkwardly continued to watch the show.

WHY AM I SO AKWARD, DAMN IT Y/N

"Diego ya es tiempo...ah no mames"  Memo walks away and what he has just seen. You quickly follow him to explain so he doesn't assume or tell anyone.

"Memo we weren't doing anything I swear please don't tell anyone, we're just friends"
"I don't think friends are that close to each other, but I won't tell anyone mija"

He was right. It didn't really seem something friends would do. You wondered where Kevin was though. There was no sign of him. You still had to give him back his sweater. The team had already started practicing.

   Kevin:)

Kevin where are you?

Oh i'm on my way I decided
to walk today and lost track of
the time🥲

Oh okay
Seen

What's up with him and walking? A few minutes go by and Kevin arrives out of breathe. Guess he started running.

"Donde estabas chamaco?"
"No pues wow ya pa que vinir"

Kevin explains to them on why he was late. He notices you and waves. He was so cuteee

After practice is over the team goes and packs to go home. You see Kevin already leaving since he has to walk.

"Kevin if you want I can give you a ride? I mean it is late so"
"You sure?"
"yeah, I don't mind "
"Oh alright thank you"

He follows you to your car after saying bye to the team. While saying bye to Diego he seems kinda serious. Was it because I was with Kevin? On the car drive to where Kevin lives it wasn't awkward at all. With Kevin you feel comfortable and don't feel judged. You could see a future with him. But that was to early to think about.

"You arrived at your destination" Annoying ass siri says

"Oh Kevin here's your sweater I totally forgot to give it back to you"
"Keep it, it's okay" he says and then he kisses your cheek.
"I'll see you tmr, goodnight Y/n and thank you for the ride."

After replying to him you drive back home. Thinking about the day. What happened with Diego and what just happened right now with Kevin. Half of the team shipped you with Kevin and the other half with Diego. They were confused on which one you liked. You were just as confused as them.

Authors note: I'm trying to think of more ideas. shout out too  Mipapichulokevin. The best fr🫶🏼🫶🏼