Getting spoiled

You walk out and see his car. Shit this man was rich rich. He runs out of his car and opens the door for you.

"Thank you Diego"

He gets in the car and asks you where you wanna go. You told him to pick and he picks the mall. On the way there you guys talk. You guys finally arrive. Yet again he opens the door for you. What a gentleman.

"So what stores should we go to?"
"I'm actually not sure" Y/n you know damn well where you wanna go
"Let's go to Louis Vuitton"
"Oh ok..."
*You guys arrive there*
"Pick whatever bag you want."
"huh?"
"Pick whatever bag you want i'll pay for it you don't have to worry."
"No Diego it's o-"
"Y/n please" he interrupts

You finally give in and walk around and see a bag that caught your eye. He buys it for you and you felt so bad. He didn't even know you that well and he was already spending money on you. The rest of the time you guys go to more stores and well he buys you even more stuff.

"I'm getting hungry"
"Let's go to the food section" Diego says as he grabs your hand catching you off guard. You guys make it inside a nice fancy  restaurant where he already had a reservation. 

Diego's POV
Today was finally the day I was gonna have Y/n all to myself. I wanna spoil her so I took her to all the expensive stores and bought her whatever she wants.  Now we're here at a restaurant that I think she will love and i'll get to know her better.

Y/n POV
We both sit down facing each other. I wanted to get to know him more. Diego seems like the type of bf to spoil you and get you whatever you want. You did like that but you also wanted a love where is was like old love if that makes sense.

In the restaurant you guys both yet again talk nothing important. In the car ride home he seems more distracted by you. He couldn't stop staring at you which made you a bit nervous. You get home and he hugs you goodbye.

Gosh what a day. You get into your pajamas and do your night routine. Just then you hear someone throw a rock at your window. Who could it be?

Authors note: I tried my best to rush this chapter since it seemed more like a Diego fanfic so I apologize and I will now put more Kevin.🫶🏼