I'm sorry

"I'll be right back"
You run up to Kevin as he is walking at a fast pace away from you and Diego.

"Kevin i'm sorry"
"No Y/n, you lead me on. You knew damn well you were seeing Diego and still make me look like a idiot. You're such a h- Nevermind."

He was really about to call me a hoe?! Of course Kevin would change his mind to no. He's too nice.

"No Kevin please-"
"I don't wanna hear it Y/n. Here take these flowers so you can at least remember about me when you're with Diego." his voice cracks a bit as he walks away with tears. I couldn't believe it. I walk towards Diego. He hugs me as he just witnessed what happened.

4 days later
These past days I haven't gone to practice. I didn't wanna see Kevin. Diego has been texting me lately. I still couldn't believe it, I didn't wanna believe it. The flowers he gave me still look beautiful. The team was going to a club later and I would be going with Diego. It would help me get my mind off Kevin.

Couple hours later
You start getting ready. You wanted to look stunning. (As if you didn't look stunning already😍)

Diego

Be outside i'm almost there

Okayyyy
Seen

You get into Diego's car and you both drive to the club. As you too arrive you see the rest of the team. But no Kevin? Hm weird. You and the rest of the team go in and take some drinks. Everything is going good. Until you see Kevin...but he's not alone. 

Authors note: DW Y'ALL IM ALREADY WORKING ON THE OTHER CHAPTER I AIN'T GONNA LEAVE Y'ALL HANGING.😍😍😍🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽