Misunderstanding

After the little awkward situation with Kevin. He went to his car to get his clothes and change. I stayed and sat down on a couch the team had. I hear steps behind me. I got hella scared I jumped up.

"Calmada it's just me"

I sighed in relief realizing it's just Diego. "You scared me." He laughs. why is this oompa loompa built bitch laughing at me?

"What are you doing here so early?" the chismoso asks. "I just wanted to be here early bc why not."

Kevin then walks in and dabs up Diego. He places his clothes at a table which I wonder why if he was going to change.

Diego's POV
I was finally alone with Y/n. I could finally ask her to hang out so we could get to know each other more. But no Kevin just had to walk in.

Back to Y/n POV
"Y/n can you help me with something in the locker room" Kevin says. "yeah" I respond as I walk away. I could see Diego give a stare of annoyance. But why?

Me and Kevin walk into the locker room. I wonder what he needed help with.

"So what do you need help with?"
"Oh nothing"
"then why'd you tell me you needed help"
"Because why not"
"I could of stayed with Diego"
"Yeah ik"

I just roll my eyes  and sit down. He then starts taking off his shirt. I couldn't help but stare then I snap into reality.

"Oh if you want I can go to give you privacy"
"No stay, I don't mind"
Was this man about to change in-front of me.😟

"Kevin I could really just leave your about to change"
"Just try not to stare at me"
"I wasn't even going to stare at you"
I actually was

Kevin then starts to throw stuff around like a maniac.

"What's wrong?"
"I lost my clothes"
"Omg Kevin how does that happen you just had them"
"Can you go with me to get them at the table"
"Okay let's go then"

Kevin is shirtless as we both walk out the locker room.

"What were you two doing in the locker room"

Ah crap it was my dad. My eyes widened as I recognized his voice.

"I was just changing"

Great he really had to say that to make things worse.

"Infront of my daughter?!"

"No pa he was just changing his shirt there was nothing else than that."
Can't believe I lied to my dad

"then where the hell is his shirt."

"He forgot it"
"Yeah I did, look it's right here"

He grabs his clothes and we both start walking back to the locker until my dad grabs me and makes me stay. Ugh how embarrassing. Diego sits beside me.

"You sure you guys weren't doing anything else"
"Yes Diego i'm sure"
"Alright then whatever you say"

Authors note: Why is there no comments😭 But this was a pretty crappy chapter tbh. I honestly don't like it💀