Jealousy

He's with another girl. She looked beautiful.

Could he have replaced me that fast? Y/n calm down y'all weren't even together💀

you get silent as he approaches the rest of the group. You guys all take a couple of drinks...and some shots. 

"You look really pretty today Emily" Kevin says to the girl.

Emily? What a basic ass name (NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU GUYS NAMED EMILY😞🤞🏽)

"Vamos a bailar" Edson says.
The rest of the group agrees and they go to the dance floor. As your dancing with Diego and Kevin is dancing with Emily, you both can't help but steal glances at each other. As he sees you staring he grabs  Emily by the hips and moves her to the rhythm of the music.

Oh so he wants to play that game?

You grab Diego and turn around. And well you do your thing. Yk yk. Shake that juicy ass😋🙌🏽 (YOU GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THAT)

Diego grabs your hips and pulls you closer to him. You can feel Kevin staring at you. Jealous perhaps? But you were jealous too. How you wish you were that basic white bitch. Only to dance with Kevin ofc.

The two of you go back and forth. Purposely making each other jealous. That was until you couldn't take it and pull Diego out of the dance floor and somewhere else more private. You hoped Kevin would know exactly what you two were going to do.

You take Diego outside and tell him you feel tired and wanna go home. You guys have been dancing for hours. You didn't wanna do anything with Diego. You just wanted Kevin to assume you guys were making out or uh doing the deed.

Authors note: I lwk got inspired from Euphoria🤩 You guys trust the process please we'll get bbg Kevin back🙏🏽