Telling him.

After that little conversation with Kevin. You decided he should sleep in the middle. Since it was making him uncomfortable that you would sleep beside Diego. Maybe later on me and Kevin can sleep in one bed and Diego in the other.

"Why are you sleeping in the middle?"Diego questioned Kevin
"Because um last time I almost fell"

Gosh he was such a bad liar. But im glad Diego didn't question him anything else. The night was calm nothing else happened. The whole night I was thinking about how to tell Diego seriously that I only wanted Kevin. This time I wasn't gonna let him distract me.

Well maybe when there done practicing I was gonna tell him. The team always goes off the eat so it'll be good to talk to him while their eating.

Time goes by and your at the restaurant with the team

Diego

Diego can we go outside
and talk privately please?

sure

You guys both secretly get up without the team noticing. They were too busy telling chisme.

"Diego I tried telling you this last time but you wouldn't listen. So this time i'm serious. I only wanna be with Kevin. I really hope you understand and you find someone else. And thank you for everything"

He stayed quiet. I panicked. Would he get mad?!

"It's okay Y/n I understand. I know he makes you happy. I hope he doesn't break your heart."

His voice was a bit shaky as if he was gonna cry. It broke my heart but it had to be done. I really do hope he finds someone else.

We both went inside and Diego wiped his tears. Kevin saw and he understood right away what went on outside. I'm glad he didn't think anything else.

Authors note: BRO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY IN SUCH A LONG ASS TIME OML. I DIDNT HAVE MOTIVATION YALL. ☹️