Hang out?

On the way to the restaurant you went with your dad so you could explain to him everything.

"Lo siento mija"
"esta bien pa"

I was so relieved that I got that out of the way. we arrived at the restaurant the team chose. It was a Italian restaurant. we got there and straight away there was a lot of paparazzi. Gosh how I hated those jerks. How did they even know we were gonna be here. I went out and I was glad they didn't even pay attention to me. Well some did.

I walk in and I was so happy when I realized that it was reserved just for us. I sit down and Kevin and Diego sit beside me. Kevin on my right and Diego on my left.
The waitress comes over to us. We all order our food and drinks.
"Do you have a bf?" asks Diego
"No I don't, what about you?"
"..."
"If you have a gf, not a bf. Unless you do..."
"Oh no I don't." You both laugh.

Kevin taps your shoulder.
"Have you watched the new Netflix series?"                     "No which one?"

The rest of the wait for the food was just like this. You went back and forth from Diego and Kevin as they both kept asking you questions. It seemed like they both wanted your attention.

Finally the food arrives. Thank the Lord. They can both finally shut up.

You DEVOUR you're food. Like to the point where the team stops and stares at you.
"Que?"
"Cálmate nadie te va a quitar la comida"
"Nunca as comido?"
"No le dan de comer

The comments from the team make you smile and roll your eyes. Then you continue to eat your food.

"Y/n can we talk privately"
"Sure Diego"
You both walk away from the group.
"What's up?"
"Oh well I wanted to know if you were uh free tomorrow and if you wanted to hang out?"
"Ofc I would love too"

He gives you his number and you both return. The rest of the time Kevin was just silent.

The next morning
Omg today i'm hanging out with Diego. Wonder where we're going. or what we're going to do?

Diego

Goodmorning Y/n:)

Goodmorning Diego

I'll pick you up in about 2 hours

Okayyy
Seen

2 hours would be enough. I think. You get ready and just in time you get a message from Diego letting you know he's outside.

Authors note: Ahhh so I kinda have more ideas BUT I NEED ADVICE SO PLEASE REQUEST AND ILL TRY TO ADD IT.