Confession

After the encounter with Kevin, you started thinking more about him. You look over at the roses he gave you. When you came back from the club they seemed like they were about to die. Now they looked better. It was as if the roses signified you and Kevin's relationship. Was is getting better?

You decided to not go to practice today and go to the park Kevin took you too. Yk to walk around and think about life. It was in the afternoon and today was a nice cloudy day. Perfect. You put on your AirPods and start walking out. The weather was perfect, nice and dark. You knew there was no possible way you could run into Kevin. He was at practice. Well that's what you thought...

As your walking you see Kevin. Wtf whats up with my luck there is no way this is possible.

Kevin's POV
I decided to walk through the park to get home. We ended practice early today. Just then I see Y/n walking. I decided to walk up to her to talk it out. I didn't wanna be on bad terms with her no more.

Your POV again
"Y/n can we please talk"
"Oh um ok"
You were a bit startled.

"Look I never loved Emily, she was just a distraction. Since the first day I saw you, I knew you were the prettiest girl i've ever seen. Even if you don't believe it yourself. You're beautiful in my eyes. I like you a lot and care about you. I know I should've never gotten mad at you for being with Diego. You seem happy with him though so i'll just let you two be and try to lose my feelings for you."

You stayed silent as you couldn't believe everything Kevin has said. You liked him too, but it was too fast. It was almost a month since you had met him. and then there was Diego.

"Kevin look I like you too. But then there's also Diego. I honestly don't know what to do at this point and just so much has happened in the last two weeks."

"Yeah I understand, just let me know when you're ready."

He walks away without a goodbye.

Authors note: I would've posted this early but I needed to do sum stuff after school and finish writing the chapter. I didn't really know what to do for this chapter😭 I'll update again later today since I don't got H.W😋 I love you all mis amores😍😍😍